Victory Christian School 2

Posted September 29, 2013
I am a Victory Christian School graduate. The elementary school is great, but the high school is seriously lacking in academic standards. I was basically spoon fed the curriculum throughout high school. We were given the actual tests with answers on it as study guides for almost every subject which meant that I did not actually learn the material but memorized the answers for tests. I subsequently was not prepared for college even though I graduated high school as an honor roll student.

Posted February 27, 2012
My chidren have been attending Victory since kindergarten. I have one in 11th grade now and one in 9th grade. We have made many sacrifices to send our children here but, they not only are getting a wonderful education, they are being exposed to God's word in all that they do. Absolutely love it!

Posted August 04, 2011
We send our daughter here and now our pre-k son. We love the staff, they are all so friendly and caring. We love the strictness of their codes and the challenge of their curriculum. We would and do recommend Victory Christian to everyone we know.

Posted September 21, 2009
My daughters goes to this school too & loves it. I have just enrolled my other daughter in preschool. She is loving it too. Structure & a sense of commitment. They are challenged. They also have no problem working with the parents.

Posted June 17, 2009
My daughter goes to this school and she loves it! The teachers aren't just teachers they're dedicated, caring , christian teachers. I like the teachers as much as my daughter its truly a great school and the principal is great !

Victory Christian School 4

Posted January 31, 2009
It is a great school, my daughter graduated from the school and now my granddaughter is going there. The principle there is the great leader for the kids.

Posted October 07, 2008
If what you are looking for is a great school that emphasizes academic excellence before sports excellence, good moral upbringing over popularity contests, then your child should be in this school. The staff are some of the most committed people that you will ever meet. This is not just a job to them, it is a mission. This school challenges students to be the best they can be, both academically and morally. We feel fortunate that we are able to send our son to such a fine school and he is proud to call himself a Victory Eagle.

Posted August 14, 2007
This school is great. The staff is always willing to help and so are the teachers. One of my children was a little slower picking something up in class the teacher stayed behind after school to help out and told me what I could do at home to help. This school is the best I know of.

Victory Christian School 1

Posted March 05, 2007

Victory Christian School
684 Old Hertford Highway, Elizabeth City, NC  27909
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Victory Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top