Posted April 08, 2014
Our school has a great Christian, family environment where students can excel. Small class sizes in a Christ centered environment help students receive individual attention, be focused, and enjoy spiritual support as well as academic challenge. My children have experienced public school as well as CFCA and not only do we as parents know the education and environment are priceless, but our children agree and were eager to return to CFCA.

Posted August 24, 2013
I am a CFCA graduate, and my children are CFCA graduates as well. I hope and pray that one day my grandchildren will be able attend. No school is perfect, but I am satisfied that CFCA will continue to grow and prosper in the same community that they have been a part of since 1969. I LOVE Cape Fear and its dedicated teachers for their devotion to education, where in a loving environment everyone is FAMILY!!

Cape Fear Christian Academy 3

Posted May 26, 2013
The school has been great until this past year. Things seemed very unorganized and the leadership is very weak. Tuition went up and quality went down. We are moving our child to a charter school in Wake County that is free. We will not return.

Posted January 26, 2013
I am impressed with the Headmasters focus on education and structure. She is not allowing the kids to run the school. Cape Fear is on the best path that I've witnessed personally in 20 years.

Posted January 06, 2013
Cape Fear Christian Academy is finally moving in the right direction as the adminstration focus is on academics. Textbook resources are being upgraded through good technology implementation. The Headmaster is also focused on good school discipline, structure, and time management in the classroom.

Posted January 06, 2013
The school has strong leadership. Parents should trust that the new procedures in place now will only make the school improve to become the best educational setting for students. Very happy with the changes.

Cape Fear Christian Academy 1

Posted October 24, 2012
I am very disappointed in the school. The school board is divided and imcompetent. The new headmaster has secular, humanistic views. It is no different than public school, only more expensive. Don't waste your money.

Posted October 06, 2010
I have a child in high school at CFCA. She has had a great experience while attending. CFCA is a good choice for academically strong students. If your child is a weak student he/she may find it to be a challenge. Our goal is to prepare our kid for college. CFCA has done this very well. Kids with disciplinary issues aren't accepted and we especially like that! Love the staff!

Cape Fear Christian Academy 1

Posted April 19, 2010
sorry but our experience was horrible! school recruiter nice....but does not fully tell it like it is. my children have suffered academically while being at cfca. going there has been a mistake for our family. i do not recommend.

Posted February 03, 2010
Great school. I graduated from CFCA and have three children there. Like all schools, Cape Fear has weaknesses but over all it is a great school. It has a principal and teachers who really care.

Cape Fear Christian Academy
138 Erwin Chapel Rd, Erwin, NC  28339
Last modified Cape Fear Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cape Fear Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews.