Posted December 14, 2012
My son has just started here and so far I couldn't be more impressed. The teachers seem to really care about the education and welcome parent involvement. The extra curricular activities seems wide ranging and give all kids a chance to get involved. My son has come home everyday excited about his day!!!

Fairview Elementary 1

Posted October 11, 2011
The principal is very "by the book" and seems unwilling to make decisions based on individual child/family needs. Perhaps the school is just too big for the principal to have an interest in individual children.

Posted October 09, 2011
I could not be more pleased with Fairview Elementary. We relocated this year and I did a great deal of research regarding schools in the area. My son started 1st grade and has been made to feel welcome by the teachers and students. It is a wonderful family enviroment where teachers encourage the students ... I have found the administration to be extremely receptive and the teachers to welcome class help. Thank you Fairview Elementary for welcoming us to the community!

Fairview Elementary 1

Posted September 05, 2011
I couldn't agree more with the comment about this schools administrative staff. I have had the same experience, they are unfriendly and unwelcoming. They do not want parents coming into their school which makes me wonder, why? Fortunately my kids like their teachers so I'm hoping the environment changes as the year progresses.

Posted April 23, 2010

Fairview Elementary 0

Posted April 21, 2010
Both of my sons attended Fairview in it's current location for K-5. We are quite pleased with the peaceful environment, dedication to each child's needs, and quality academics. Excellent special classes for high achieving 4th and 5th graders kept my oldest son interested and active. PTO is vibrant and supportive.

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted March 15, 2009
I continue to feel god about what is going on at Fairview. I have been part of the community for years and have seen many good things here. I've found the principal to be caring and extremley visible and the staff dedicated to their work.

Posted March 07, 2009
My daughter and son are in the third and fifth grade at Fairview. We started my daughter in k and my son transfered from a charter school to Fairview in third. He was unbelievably far behind his peers at Fairview, but the head of the class at Evergreen. His third grade teacher was so dedicated. She worked with him and got him caught up by January. Both of my children love school and look forward to going every day. I am able to volunteer and I do, a lot. This is a warm loving atmosphere. Any child is lucky to attend this great school.

Fairview Elementary 0

Posted February 13, 2009
My family is impressed with Fairview. My children came from private schools and transitioned into Fairview beautifully. The teachers have high expectations for the students. We are so pleased we chose Fairview.

Fairview Elementary
1355 Charlotte Highway, Fairview, NC  28730
Last modified Fairview Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top