Bad
Good

Faith is an incredible school. My husband went there and now our children go there too. The entire staff, including support staff, know my children by name and are very friendly and supportive. The teachers I have encountered are amazing. The only complaint I have about Faith Elementary is the outdated facilities. The level of technology available to students is below other schools in the area. The buildings themselves are old and in need of updating and sprucing. I love Faith elementary and I'm glad my children go there.

My son has learned a lot there and the staff is great!!!

Faith is a school that local people love and our family just tolerates. I was disappointed from my first interaction with the school and it's staff and are currently looking at transeferring to another school or private schools. It is the school that time forgot and updates to make the school safe and clean (ex: old carpet, classeooms in basement areas) are bypassed in favor of the county building other schools.

Faith is a wonderful school that continuously puts the students' needs first. The staff is excellent and the atmosphere is inviting. I am so glad that my children have been part of this dynamic school. The test scores are the very best in the county too!

Last modified Faith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.