Posted July 03, 2014
I am a rising 6th grader that went to Eastover Central Elementary School. The school is a great school, teachers are probaly very hard and strict but they want the best for you. I have spent my 1st- 5th grade years at this school. The best thing about it is that the teachers keep the parents alert about there child's behavior and anything else the parents need.

Posted August 11, 2013
My daughter went to K and 1st grade here. We loved every single teacher in Kindergarten and all but one of the 1st grade teachers! The principal and all her staff are just phenomenal!!! Everyone bent over backwards to help us with our unfortunate luck of a teacher! That school would be just perfect without the mean first grade teacher!!! This school still get my best vote even with one horrible teacher!!

Posted July 09, 2012
This has been a wonderful school! My son has been here for K and 1st grade. We are moving now, and really sad to say goodbye to this school. The teachers are amazing! Mr. Patterson is a GREAT teacher to have, especially for a boy as there aren't many male teachers around anywhere. He is such a good teacher - he makes the kids want to learn and want to do better. The entire school is filled with good teachers. There music and strings class as well as art is great too. The kids really enjoy it and it can instill a love of music and art. We are really sad to be leaving. Thank you to all the teachers in 1st and K grades! We love you and will miss you!!! We hope we will find as great teachers in our life as we have found here!

Posted August 03, 2011
I am glad that my son had the opportunity of switching from a year round school to a regular schedule school. Out of all the schools in cumberland county Eastover Central is one of the best schools!! Everyone there are wonderful and 100% seeing that every child is fully understanding the material. I do not think he would had done as well if he would had continued at the year round. Ready for another rewarding year!! This would be his last year attending and then off to middle school, but wish I could take those same teachers as well!! This school have high ratings and that is what I look for as a parent.

Posted May 23, 2011
This has been a truly wonderful school. We moved from Michigan and out of a really great school system, so I was worried that we wouldn't find a great school. This school strives to challenge the children and encourage them to learn and to have fun. My son is in K, and he has learned so much within 1 year. What a great school this has been. They focus a ton on reading and there is quite a bit of homework, even for a K class!

Eastover Central Elementary 0

Posted May 01, 2010
Eastover Central Elementary provides a perfect blend of academics and performing arts. The teachers encourage the students to strive toward excellence while nurturing their individual talents. The students also learn the importance of volunteering in their community- performing at nursing homes, recycling, raising money for feeding programs, cancer research, heart disease prevention, etc.

Eastover Central Elementary 0

Posted March 28, 2008
Top notch school where both parents and teachers are committed to bringing out the best in the kids. A small community school with a perfect balance of the Arts and Academics.

Posted November 30, 2005
Excellent school with the best test scores in the county. Friendly, loving, family-like atmosphere.

Posted July 23, 2004

Posted June 01, 2004
Eastover Central is truly the best school in cumberland county. The academic classes and the extra resorces such as dance, music, art and drama are balanced very well. I could not have found a better school for my 2 children.

Eastover Central Elementary
5174 Dunn Road, Fayetteville, NC  28301
Last modified Eastover Central Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastover Central Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.