Posted August 13, 2013
I chose this school for it's year-round schooling and the Lego Robotics Program. My child is a sixth grader, so it is our first year attending. My son wants to be an engineer when he gets older, and the Lego Robotics program is a great way start. Because of government cut back, all schools in our county are suffering from teacher cuts to materials needed lacking in the classroom. During sixth grade orientation, parents were asked to donate monies so computers could be purchase for the school. When I inquired about the Robotics Program, the director advised me of when they would start, and how the may be able to go to the state competition, pending funding. I feel our school would be a good candidate to receive this funding because of the continue afford to keep extra-curriculum activities in the school, and it would help in keeping the children at pace with technology, as well. I am parent who tries her best to put my children's education first, and would be more than greatly if Anne Chestnut Middle School if a recipient for funding.

Posted January 24, 2013
My child has not had a very good experience so far this year. His core teachers act like they dont have time for the kids who don't catch on as quickly as the others do.

Posted February 28, 2012
I was interviewed for a job here and was told I was one of two candidates and would get a call one way or another. The call never came.

Posted July 06, 2011
Hi, I'm a student here at Anne Chesnutt Middle School, and I love this school. It's the best thing that's happend to me so far, and I'm doing great here. Yes, there might be some drama here, but hey, people are different and I'm sure this happens at every school. But as long as were still learning and doing our best it's all that matters, right? The principal is wonderful and so are the teachers. They teach us to be the best we can be and become successful. Honestly i don't know what people mean when they say stuff like "it's bad" or "Too much drama!". they're wrong.

Anne Chesnutt Middle 2

Posted January 28, 2011
this school is fun but dramafied. lots of fights with chapel. but its okay. teachers are very caring.

Posted June 28, 2010
This school is excellent beyond excellent. I am a rising 9th grader. Just left chesnutt, and this is one of the best schools i have been to yet. I really enjoyed being at chesnutt. I always had good grades A's B's and ive never had good grades like that at any other school. The year-round thing is awesome! The teachers are great, they provide tons of stuff to help students with their work. They always help the students. The principal is amazing. And all the people who work there are VERY caring. Ive never been to a better school!

Posted March 24, 2010
My son is an A/B honor roll student at ACMS. He has done exceptionally well and likes all of his teachers and classmates. I know that the principal would take the time to hear your concerns and work with you and your boys to help them have better experiences. Remember it is not always the teacher in many instances the kids these days can be extremely rude and disrespectful to their teachers. I would highly recommend ACMS to any person looking to relocate to the 71st attendance area. Make an appointment with the principal and take a tour of the school and see for yourself how great ACMS really is!!!

Posted March 12, 2010
I have two children attending ACMS and both my boys have had terrible experiences. Teachers and faculty demand children to show respect when they don't give respect back. You have to give in order to receive. My sons are A, B students and they have been treated unfairly. I would not recommend anyone to send their children to this school.

Anne Chesnutt Middle 0

Posted March 30, 2009

Posted March 25, 2009

Anne Chesnutt Middle
2121 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Anne Chesnutt Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anne Chesnutt Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.