Bad
Good

There is bad communication between teachers and parents. One of the preschool teachers treats the kids like they are in boot camp and forgets they are only 5 years old. She is very rude as well. Also, the teachers may tell you one thing about your child and the progress report will reflect the opposite. The school is unorganized and pretty much a pain. I will definetly be sending my child to a different school next year.

my son was new to cliffdale elementary late in the ear from vance cty , and I am very dismayed at the punishment they give children , I believe it to be degrading to the child and not helpful with learning at all , I am completely done with his teacher who seems not to have any concern at all, communication is a bust and I would not recommend this school if I could chose this would not be his learning experience.

My grandson has recently moved to cliffdale elementary school, and he loves it he adapted very well. He is learning alot, the security is great there also. We are very well pleased with his teacher and his academic performance.

I had to move because this school was so bad I was worried for my kids safety. My daughter was assaulted in third grade by a much bigger boy in her class who was supposed to be in fifth grade in front of 6 teachers and none of them did anything. It was so bad I had to press charges and then the police dept. failed to follow through with the charges. This school is the worse school my children have ever been in. It is sad to say it will always be that way because the city of fayetteville cares more about over paying the police dept than paying any attention to the schools!!!!!

I enrolled my child in the pre-k program here and I'm happy she is learning and experiencing school like environment, but I am extremely upset at the lack of communication between teachers and parents. I get automated phone calls all time about stuff that doesn't pertain to my child, but I cant get a phone call when my child bumps her head and comes home with a giant knot on her head? My she has been hit in the head 4 times already this school year and that's too many. That tells me the teachers aren't paying attention. I don't ever know anything that goes on with my child unless she tells me about it then when I confront the teacher about it she's just like oh yea I forgot to tell you. I am also concerned with some of the behaviors and knowledge she picks up. For instance my child learned that Martin Luther King Jr was who to death, not anything else like what he believed in or what he was fighting for. That concerns me because again my child is only in pre-k and only 4 years old. Needless to say she will not be attending there next year.

My child is enrolled in this school and I am far from impressed! The teacher-parent communication level needs to be address and the parking lot supervisor is not nice. My child transferred into this school late in the year and will be transferred out. I have had nothing but problems. I am sorry but at this point I have nothing positive to say! If we weren't moving... I'd homeschool!

This school needs better rules set up for the bus drivers and times for bus stops. They seem to be at a bus stop whenever they want whether it be 15 minutes early or 15 minutes late and there is no way of ever knowing. It is a very long walk to the bus stop from our home and this makes it extremely difficult to know when to be there waiting. I was warned about the buses but went ahead and let my daughter ride them anyway. Big Mistake! If your going to enroll your children in this school do what you can to avoid the bus.

My daughter attended Cliffdale for kindergarten and 1/4 of first grade. In kindergarten she had a wonderful teacher. BUT--- she was picked on because of her race and size. Cliffdale is a very prejudiced school and is short on diversity. She was the only white child in her kindergarten class and the only white girl in her first grade. I found the reactions to this despicable. There were plenty of classes with good diversity, but for some reason mine was singled out for two years to be teased and ridiculed especially by the boys. Was not impressed and happy now that we've moved to Stoney Point area!

I am a parent of a child that has been attending this school for 3 years and I think this is an excellent school. I only wished that there was more extra curricular activities for the children. The level of parent involvement is fair

this school does not look out for the children the teachers do not keep parents informed no matter how much you are involved they will tell you your child is doing good then you get a progress or report card and it is failing.

Last modified Cliffdale Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.