Cliffdale Elementary 5

Posted December 15, 2013
My grandson has recently moved to cliffdale elementary school, and he loves it he adapted very well. He is learning alot, the security is great there also. We are very well pleased with his teacher and his academic performance.

Posted June 06, 2013
I had to move because this school was so bad I was worried for my kids safety. My daughter was assaulted in third grade by a much bigger boy in her class who was supposed to be in fifth grade in front of 6 teachers and none of them did anything. It was so bad I had to press charges and then the police dept. failed to follow through with the charges. This school is the worse school my children have ever been in. It is sad to say it will always be that way because the city of fayetteville cares more about over paying the police dept than paying any attention to the schools!!!!!

Posted April 16, 2012
I enrolled my child in the pre-k program here and I'm happy she is learning and experiencing school like environment, but I am extremely upset at the lack of communication between teachers and parents. I get automated phone calls all time about stuff that doesn't pertain to my child, but I cant get a phone call when my child bumps her head and comes home with a giant knot on her head? My she has been hit in the head 4 times already this school year and that's too many. That tells me the teachers aren't paying attention. I don't ever know anything that goes on with my child unless she tells me about it then when I confront the teacher about it she's just like oh yea I forgot to tell you. I am also concerned with some of the behaviors and knowledge she picks up. For instance my child learned that Martin Luther King Jr was who to death, not anything else like what he believed in or what he was fighting for. That concerns me because again my child is only in pre-k and only 4 years old. Needless to say she will not be attending there next year.

Posted December 11, 2009
My child is enrolled in this school and I am far from impressed! The teacher-parent communication level needs to be address and the parking lot supervisor is not nice. My child transferred into this school late in the year and will be transferred out. I have had nothing but problems. I am sorry but at this point I have nothing positive to say! If we weren't moving... I'd homeschool!

Cliffdale Elementary 4

Posted April 24, 2009

Cliffdale Elementary 2

Posted March 27, 2009
This school needs better rules set up for the bus drivers and times for bus stops. They seem to be at a bus stop whenever they want whether it be 15 minutes early or 15 minutes late and there is no way of ever knowing. It is a very long walk to the bus stop from our home and this makes it extremely difficult to know when to be there waiting. I was warned about the buses but went ahead and let my daughter ride them anyway. Big Mistake! If your going to enroll your children in this school do what you can to avoid the bus.

Cliffdale Elementary 0

Posted June 04, 2008
My daughter attended Cliffdale for kindergarten and 1/4 of first grade. In kindergarten she had a wonderful teacher. BUT--- she was picked on because of her race and size. Cliffdale is a very prejudiced school and is short on diversity. She was the only white child in her kindergarten class and the only white girl in her first grade. I found the reactions to this despicable. There were plenty of classes with good diversity, but for some reason mine was singled out for two years to be teased and ridiculed especially by the boys. Was not impressed and happy now that we've moved to Stoney Point area!

Cliffdale Elementary 4

Posted September 19, 2007
I am a parent of a child that has been attending this school for 3 years and I think this is an excellent school. I only wished that there was more extra curricular activities for the children. The level of parent involvement is fair

Posted August 02, 2007
this school does not look out for the children the teachers do not keep parents informed no matter how much you are involved they will tell you your child is doing good then you get a progress or report card and it is failing.

Cliffdale Elementary 5

Posted February 19, 2007
This is a great school. My daughter is currently attending pre-k and she really is learning a lot. The teachers and staff are very friendly and the security there is great!

Cliffdale Elementary
6450 Cliffdale Road, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Cliffdale Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cliffdale Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.