K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

St. Patrick Catholic School 2

Posted June 28, 2016
There are so many reasons to NOT send your child/children to this school. First, the tuition rate is outrageous and the education received isn't worth the cost. Second, if you have a child going into 3rd grade, go to another school, any school but this one. The teacher for this grade is plain incompetent. Third, the principal has retired (finally) and there isn't a replacement in sight. These are only SOME of the many reasons to find another school for your child's education.

Posted May 12, 2016
Teaches responsibility with a focus on community & responsibility. Strict, but caring. Parents are involved & friendly, and teachers care about the kids. We are a military family, and our transition to the schools in our new location has been easy because they were well prepared at St. Patrick.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 12, 2016
Felt that it challenged our kids to the right degree, but could be very challenging for some

Posted November 07, 2015
I've had three children attend Saint Patrick. It's a fantastic school that challenges your child to learn and prepares them very well for high school and beyond. It's competitively priced with financial aide available. It has a diverse student population. I would recommend this school to anyone.

St. Patrick Catholic School 1

Posted October 28, 2015
Ready to finish this school year. With all the people leaving I can't wait for the school year to end so we can move on. We won't be returning néxt year to this school.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted October 18, 2015
We left this school because it is overpriced and doesn't offer the education we are looking for!

Posted October 15, 2015
Let me post this first and foremost to the person that said "it's for rich catholics" are you not aware that you can apply for a scholarship through the school so they cover the tuition? It IS also A PRIVATE SCHOOL which last time I remembered, was actually going to be pricey. Next, my husband and I are probably the youngest couple sending our toddler to the pre K and if we can budget and afford it, at our age in early 20s, then most can but if not do not complain about it. I wanted quality education for my child starting off very early and I've received that. I LOVE this school. I've never encountered the principal or anyone other staff being rude they've always been very nice and helpful. I recommend this school because it being a Catholic school yes majority of the teaching is based off of it. I just don't get how people are complaining when it's obviously a private religious school, what was expected anyways from the curriculum?

Posted April 10, 2015
Im a student and i absolutely love this school, they treat us fairly and kindly and the only really mean teacher i found was the after school teacher, but she's a volunteer. they teach a wide knowledge of relegion in the classes and mass and even payed to get a basicly destroyed area a brand new school with free lunches, the lab and computer lab are safe and great with some of the latest stuff. the teachers really get the idea in your head and will only get really mad once the students really act up. it is amazing. they treat students fairly with a equal number of respect and rarely have punished a group. although some things lack that is in it's own standards, im currently going to a different school and i left this one, compared to st.pat's the school im in with more staff and classes are garbage. also if your kid is sad about leaving good friends every year for another class, dont worry, there's only 1 class per grade with some of the best teachers i have ever had.

St. Patrick Catholic School 4

Posted April 02, 2015
St Pats was the best we could find in the area for academics and safety when we moved here 5yrs ago. My children have attended every grade except 3rd. PreK was taught by Mrs. Adorjan, who is now the kindergarten teacher. My child loved her and would have kept her for every grade if possible. Mrs. Merrit was kindergarten and she was an amazing educator. My child learned more that year than I ever thought possible. 1st is still taught by Mrs Cummins who is perfect for 1st, fun, warm, and outgoing. 2nd went well also with Mrs. Shea who truely takes the time to get to know her students and always had time for me as a parent as well. 4th was rough for my older child, but that teacher is no longer there. The new 4th grade teacher is liked by all. From 5th up to 8th has been much better. My child went from below grade level on testing up to her first year of college. She is acedemically ready for anything now. Please note: The math teacher, Mrs. Berndt truely loves the children and will take the extra time and effort to help your child, all you have to do is ask. Thank you St Pats for all you did for my girls.

St. Patrick Catholic School 1

Posted January 09, 2015
I would hope this school is more about teaching the kids about the catholic religion. Unfortunately it's not just for any Catholics but rich Catholics. Is that what Jesus taught you?

1620 Marlborough Road, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 65 reviews.
Last modified St. Patrick Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8