Fayetteville, NC

Posted April 10, 2015
Im a student and i absolutely love this school, they treat us fairly and kindly and the only really mean teacher i found was the after school teacher, but she's a volunteer. they teach a wide knowledge of relegion in the classes and mass and even payed to get a basicly destroyed area a brand new school with free lunches, the lab and computer lab are safe and great with some of the latest stuff. the teachers really get the idea in your head and will only get really mad once the students really act up. it is amazing. they treat students fairly with a equal number of respect and rarely have punished a group. although some things lack that is in it's own standards, im currently going to a different school and i left this one, compared to st.pat's the school im in with more staff and classes are garbage. also if your kid is sad about leaving good friends every year for another class, dont worry, there's only 1 class per grade with some of the best teachers i have ever had.

St. Patrick Catholic School 4

Posted April 02, 2015
St Pats was the best we could find in the area for academics and safety when we moved here 5yrs ago. My children have attended every grade except 3rd. PreK was taught by Mrs. Adorjan, who is now the kindergarten teacher. My child loved her and would have kept her for every grade if possible. Mrs. Merrit was kindergarten and she was an amazing educator. My child learned more that year than I ever thought possible. 1st is still taught by Mrs Cummins who is perfect for 1st, fun, warm, and outgoing. 2nd went well also with Mrs. Shea who truely takes the time to get to know her students and always had time for me as a parent as well. 4th was rough for my older child, but that teacher is no longer there. The new 4th grade teacher is liked by all. From 5th up to 8th has been much better. My child went from below grade level on testing up to her first year of college. She is acedemically ready for anything now. Please note: The math teacher, Mrs. Berndt truely loves the children and will take the extra time and effort to help your child, all you have to do is ask. Thank you St Pats for all you did for my girls.

Posted January 09, 2015
I would hope this school is more about teaching the kids about the catholic religion. Unfortunately it's not just for any Catholics but rich Catholics. Is that what Jesus taught you?

Posted January 08, 2015
Our daughter attended this school for a semester. We had to pull her out because due to my health I could not do the long commute from our town to fayettville. However, we are looking into moving closer this summer to allow her to return to this school. We are a military family and we were warmly welcome at this school. My daughter developed a good relationship with her teachers and peers. There is a rigorous academic environment and students are taught by specialized teachers in their respective areas. My daughter had a positive experience at this school that was both challenging and nurturing in 5th grade. The public schools in the area really have a lot of social issues and here the children are well behaved.
4 people found this helpful

Posted June 05, 2014
Do not send your child to St Patrick's if he/she is going into 3rd grade! The teacher is lazy, snippy, uneducated, and has had the MOST complaints against her, yet she STILL has a position with this private school. Send your child ANYWHERE but St Patrick's for 3rd grade. K-2nd is fantastic and 4-7th is great.

Posted January 23, 2014
I attend this school 5th - 8th grade. By the time I graduated, I had already passed the state Algebra exam and found myself ahead of my peers in all other subjects in high school. I recently received a PhD. I am very thankful for the education I received here and when my son started school, did not hesitate to enroll him at St. Pat's. His continued enthusiasm for school is yet another testament to this wonderful school.

Posted January 08, 2014
This is my children's first year at this school. It has not been a very good experience. The principle and staff always have attitudes. They are only nice to the parents that bring in all the money in the school. I wanted my children to have a better education than me with religious teaching but realized that it's all about money and rich people. There is no respect at this school and the parking is horrible !! My kids will not be going to this school next year.

Posted December 22, 2013
St. Patrick School has made some great additions to the computer and science labs and is re-flooring the gym. They have some great programs and caring teachers who maintain high standards. I recommend this school.

Posted July 24, 2013
We had an absolutely terrible experience at this school. The administration, teachers, and staff lacked compassion and competence.

Posted May 01, 2013
If your child had any kind of special needs issue this is not the school for you. There is zero compassion past the second grade. Every child is treated as if they are all the same. We've had submitted special recommendations for our child via a costly report compiled by a licenced MD and still our educational requests are being ignored. I have to repeatedly go behind the teacher to ensure my child gets what she needs. Because of all this she is singled out and bullied on a near daily basis because of her needs by the teacher. I drop off a child who's afraid to go to school because she feels the teacher doesn't like her. Worse yet we involve the principle and he sides with the teacher every time. I don't feel like st pats is there for my children or me. They are raising the tuition but NEVER try to update anything around the school. If you have an issue they will not try and research any options or answers for you. Hmmm isn't that why most schools have a guidance counselor? We pay more money every year for the same sorry stuff we always get and that's really nothing.

St. Patrick Catholic School
1620 Marlborough Road, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified St. Patrick Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Patrick Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top