Fayetteville, NC

Posted June 05, 2014
Do not send your child to St Patrick's if he/she is going into 3rd grade! The teacher is lazy, snippy, uneducated, and has had the MOST complaints against her, yet she STILL has a position with this private school. Send your child ANYWHERE but St Patrick's for 3rd grade. K-2nd is fantastic and 4-7th is great.

Posted March 21, 2014
We just had the school tour. We were very impressed by everyone we met. I have to say that I have witnessed other schools where the children seem to be all over the place, and these children at Saint Patrick were actually working without making so much noise. We were there for almost two hours. I am very happy for the fact that the Spanish teacher is actually a native speaker of Spanish and she is from Spain. I have observed other Spanish teachers and there is no comparison of what you get with a Native speaker who is trained in her language. There is also a specialized teacher of math who teaches just that subject. So you know you are getting your child prepared by someone who masters that area. It is sad to say many elementary school teachers do no master math themselves :( Everyone we met was very engaging and welcoming even before they knew what my husband did for a living. So this idea that they are only nice and welcoming of those who bring in the money is NOT TRUE. I felt very comfortable there and I know my daughter will do fine there. She previously attended Saint Patrick School in another State and we could no be happier with her academic progress.

Posted January 23, 2014
I attend this school 5th - 8th grade. By the time I graduated, I had already passed the state Algebra exam and found myself ahead of my peers in all other subjects in high school. I recently received a PhD. I am very thankful for the education I received here and when my son started school, did not hesitate to enroll him at St. Pat's. His continued enthusiasm for school is yet another testament to this wonderful school.

Posted January 08, 2014
This is my children's first year at this school. It has not been a very good experience. The principle and staff always have attitudes. They are only nice to the parents that bring in all the money in the school. I wanted my children to have a better education than me with religious teaching but realized that it's all about money and rich people. There is no respect at this school and the parking is horrible !! My kids will not be going to this school next year.

Posted December 22, 2013
St. Patrick School has made some great additions to the computer and science labs and is re-flooring the gym. They have some great programs and caring teachers who maintain high standards. I recommend this school.

Posted July 24, 2013
We had an absolutely terrible experience at this school. The administration, teachers, and staff lacked compassion and competence.

Posted May 01, 2013
If your child had any kind of special needs issue this is not the school for you. There is zero compassion past the second grade. Every child is treated as if they are all the same. We've had submitted special recommendations for our child via a costly report compiled by a licenced MD and still our educational requests are being ignored. I have to repeatedly go behind the teacher to ensure my child gets what she needs. Because of all this she is singled out and bullied on a near daily basis because of her needs by the teacher. I drop off a child who's afraid to go to school because she feels the teacher doesn't like her. Worse yet we involve the principle and he sides with the teacher every time. I don't feel like st pats is there for my children or me. They are raising the tuition but NEVER try to update anything around the school. If you have an issue they will not try and research any options or answers for you. Hmmm isn't that why most schools have a guidance counselor? We pay more money every year for the same sorry stuff we always get and that's really nothing.

Posted February 12, 2013
It saddens me to see the direction that the school is headed in. Long gone are the days of the family friendly atmosphere and caring administration. It was replaced with a administrator who appears to have a lack of respect for teachers, parents and students alike. He does not curb the direpectful actions of newer staff members and does not asssit in helping parents resolve any issues that arise. Over the last few years the school has made a steady decline in quality of education, lack of facilities for the children to use for sports and they do not follow thier mission statement. I hate that the good of the school is being over shadowed by the a few bad seeds. I truly believe that once a few people are gone and with the right person in place this school could return to its once former status of an elite school in Fayetteville.

Posted January 09, 2013
Is not a great school. Don't waste your money. Do some research first. They ignore the parents concerns year after year.

Posted September 24, 2012
We have had a great experience with St. Patricks and think that it is among the best schools in Fayetteville. Our children (one in Kindergarten, one in preschool) are challenged appropriately, and given the support they need. Our son has started reading already and is progressing. Kids are taught computers, spanish, PE, reading and mathematics even at this young grade level. While to cost is somewhat higher than average, the education received so far by my kids is much better than average. We will continue to keep our kids at St. Pats and think highly of it so for.

St. Patrick Catholic School
1620 Marlborough Road, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified St. Patrick Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Patrick Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top