Fayetteville, NC

Posted January 28, 2014
Ms. Dee is awesome and very good in every way. Her dedication and devotion to her job just to make sure her students learn is phenomenal. Very good and sweet with kids. We finally found a very good teacher for our son.

Guy's Schools 1

Posted October 13, 2012
Kindergarten program is a joke! Teacher is not certified, has students watching TV during class time. Never once read a story to class. Centers are set up for show- never used. Cheap tuition was the lure for us- Remember you get what you pay for!

Posted April 23, 2012
My son has been attending Guy's School for 3 years. I can't believe how well they taught him how to read in the first grade. Mrs. D is a phenominal teacher. This school is very military friendly....great before and after school program...on site.

Posted February 21, 2007
This is a wonderful school. My son has been going here since he was 3 and he is now in 2nd grade. The teachers are great. I really recommend this school to others and I plan on enrolling my other child when she is old enough!

Guy's Schools