Fayetteville, NC
Before care: Yes

Posted February 03, 2014
An absolute blessing. Parents, you have choices so don't waste them. Berean provides a great education, dependable teachers and disciplined staff. Here teachers and the staff remain focused on a Biblical and healthy education for children. Unlike some schools, the teachers are caring, discipline lovingly and fairly, and are clearly in charge of the classroom and do not allow unruly children to ruin your child's ability to learn and function in the classroom. It has been a great experience for our kids to attend here and we are going to miss it. This school is a great choice, you will not regret it.

Posted January 08, 2013
Berean Baptist Academy is an excellent school with high standards of education, a sincere focus on teaching a Christian worldview, and a balanced approach to discipline while also displaying Gods grace and mercy. The teachers are well educated, caring, and compassionate. A true desire to educate, nurture, instill critical thinking skills, and make Gods word come alive. They have weekly chapel for grades 1st-12th with a wide variety of preachers and speakers. The education is college prep and grades 1st-12th take yearly standardized testing by SAT. My children are graduates of BBA who went on to university and are now serving God and enjoying successful careers!

Berean Baptist Academy 4

Posted January 27, 2012
As alumni who is very familiar with the school, I must comment on the recent changes in Berean. The elementary school is adjusting as needs arise. In earlier posts, I noticed disapproval of moving chapel to the gym- I know that this was done to increase student safety because the chapel is on the other side of a busy road. K-5 no longer attends chapel until the second half of the year because experience has shown that they require a transition period to understand chapel. In the past 3 years, there has been a purposeful effort to minimize favoritism of any kind from the administrative level on down. I would highly recommend the elementary and jr. high programs, but I hesitate to recommend the high school as there are some issues that haven't been addressed. However, it is improving. Academics are a high priority, but the Gospel is of first importance. Bear that in mind when considering sending your children here for school.

Berean Baptist Academy 1

Posted June 21, 2011
i wouldn't reccomend this school, yes there are less kids in a class but that doesn't mean anything it's like any other school.

Berean Baptist Academy 3

Posted January 15, 2011
This is a great Christian school but a lot has changed. The tuition has increased the last two years. The children in K-5 no longer attend chapel or learn to write in cursive. The lunch cost has increased but the quality of food being served has not. I have noticed a turn over rate for some grade level teachers. The preschool parking does not accommodate for the amount of students. I feel the students whom attend the church are shown more favor. It should be equal for all paying tuition!

Posted June 12, 2010
I love this School...my kids started when they were 3 here...they started cursive writing at 3 and i think it was an excellent idea..a lot of people was impressed everytime they see my kids know how to write cursive. Mrs Green, Mrs Price, Ms Meads, Mrs Steven, Mrs Rahn,Ms Smith, Mrs Adams, Dr Wilson and most especially MR. Adam are great ! They are doing a great job! Mrs Mencer, Ms Nelson and other helper are wonderful helper in that school too!

Berean Baptist Academy 3

Posted May 31, 2010
This school really disappointed me this year. I dont know if it was because of the large class size or the teaching styles. No logos on bookbags, or anything, just dont get what that has to do with anything. The school stopped sending the kids to elementary chapel once a week, that was the main purpose of sending him to the school, now they have chapel in the gymn, no plays or anything. I would rate this school as maybe average but nothing great.

Berean Baptist Academy 0

Posted May 09, 2010
poor service,a child goes to school to learn and the teachers there did not want to teach the way they should.I would not reccomend this scholl to anyone.The staff there told me my kids were not ready for pre-k.The purpose of me sending my children to school is to learn,

Berean Baptist Academy 4

Posted May 28, 2008
I was a student at B. B. and I think it was amazing. The teachers are so nice and finally educated. Since I moved i no longer can attend Berean Baptist. the adamemics are challenging. The lunches are costly and repetive, but you could always pack your lunch. Its diffently worth the money to attend this great and safe school!

Posted October 25, 2007
The quality of the academic program at this school is excellent. I just moved from Berean Academy where I had all three of my children enrolled. Although I have enrolled my children at a new Christian school in another state which also is a very good school, it can't compare to Berean. I didn't realize how affordable Berean Academy was until I checked in other private schools. The school we are in now cost as much for only two of my children as what Berean was costing for all three. My sophmore will tell you the standards at Berean are much higher than where he is currently and he was much more challenged at Berean. Due to Berean, my oldest two chidren consistently score 4-5 grades higher than their peers on standardized testing. Berean has excellent standards and awesome credentials!

Berean Baptist Academy
518 Glensford Drive, Fayetteville, NC  28314
Last modified Berean Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Berean Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top