Posted October 11, 2013
I must say this is the school of my son's beginning. He has the potential to become an organized, and productive student. I was amazed by how well he adapted with all his peers and teachers. My son used to go to a public school, which I have nothing against, but it turned out he needed to be placed in another type of environment. Well, let me tell you this school was the answer to all of his needs. My son has great teachers that works with him faithfully and stay heavily involved with him one on one. This is my son's first year and let me tell you he has already improved a whole lot. My son is so happily involved with this school. I am so reliefed because he is being challenged in areas that are needed. The classrooms are colorful, inviting, and well organized. The ratio per student makes it even better. The staff members are always greeting us with a big smile or waves throughout the day. I love this school because it's helping me to help my son, accomplish his goals. The learning curriculum is of high standards. I know my child will get the best education in order to become successful in the future. The school puts your child first and provides a faithful environment too.

Posted December 09, 2012
My daughter has been going to CCA since K5 and is now in the 1st grade, my son is in K3. My daughter is already writing (In cursive!) very proficiently, and her reading skills are excellent. My three year old is already attempting to write his name very well, recognizing words with reading and reciting bible verses. We love this school! My children come home telling me about math, reading but most importantly they discuss their relationship with God and how to be good Christians!! We couldn't ask for more.

Posted April 01, 2010
I sooo miss CCA! I loved having my children there in K4 and K5. We had to move away and I am just hoping to find such a great school for our children again. They use the Abeka curriculum and it really works. It made it easy for both of our children to learn how to read, write in cursive, math, tell time, count money, sign language, spanish, etc. This school also has a library and computers and they even offer piano lessons. The only thing that could use some improving is the facilites/playground themselves, but are still okay. We will miss you immensely Mrs. Jefferson and Mrs. Nott. Thank you sooo much for making a wonderful first experience for our children!!!

Cornerstone Christian Academy 0

Posted March 20, 2009
My son has been going to CCA since K3 and he is now in 2nd grade. The academics of yhis school are awesome!! My son began writing in cursive in K5 and was introduced to it in K4. The tuition is VERY reasonable and you get the best education for your money.

Posted July 31, 2007
My son has been attending this school since K-4. I am very pleased with his SAT scores and how well each teacher works with the children. I have found that this is the only school that offers the no Gap program, and introduces them to Spanish in the lower primary grades. Cornerstone also offers the accelrated reading program to improve the childrens reading over each grading period.

Cornerstone Christian Academy
3000 Scotty Hill Road, Fayetteville, NC  28303
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 3-11
Cornerstone Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.