Posted July 24, 2014
Both of my children benefited from the academic excellence, love, and guidance during their time at Fayetteville Christian School. There are several private schools to chose from in the Fayetteville and surrounding area; however, I feel that FCS is the best choice. If you are looking for a school that will help you instill a biblical worldview and sense of community in your child. My children have both graduated from FCS and went on to realize much success. They both have thanked us for the sacrifice we made of paying for their education rather than opting to send them to public school. They both love FCS and speak fondly of the school, their teachers, and time spent there. We are so thankful to the administration, the faculty, and staff for your unending dedication and love you showed our children. Keep fighting the good fight!!!

Posted June 21, 2014
Hahahaaa i have read all the reviews and i am with the MAJORITY! You will never find a perfect school for your child(ren) nor perfect leaders and teachers. that being said, if you want to know if FCS can give you a quality education, a biblical view Vs the World view, standards that are in agreement with yours, and a good partnership to help you give your kids quality training and opportunities...take a look at their alumni- teachers, nurses, doctors and other positions in the medical fields, counselors, social workers, administrators, pastors, missionaries, West Point Grads, ROTC GRads, Soldiers both NCOs and Officers, business owners, Artists, Chefs...on and on. in addition to quality education, the Athletic Dept and the Music Dept, the Electives offered help nurture and grow the giftings and interest of their students. Teachers are approachable and are willing and interested in helping students and working with parents. we have Administration and teachers, praying daily for the school and students. a Dad and Mom's prayer group. The corrective action taken in situations are handle appropriately. Its rarely perfect in correcting students. FCS is not for every family-pray about.

Posted June 19, 2014
I am a parent and employee of FCS. My kids love FCS and thrive academically. The teachers have high standards and motivate students to do their best. Of course there are students who misbehave, including mine from time to time. I have found the administration to be just and fair and to give discipline that is fair and reasonable. I know some parents get upset when told their kids did something wrong and then want to blame to school, but I am not one of those parents. I know my kids mess up from time to time... I am thankful for a school staff that cares enough to hold them accountable. Our kids will graduate from the school!

Posted June 19, 2014
As a parent, and having worked for FCS, the success of 27 years along with the consistent high academic achievement of graduates speaks to the level of excellence expected from the faculty and staff. Add to the mix that every employee, teacher, and staff member pours into the spiritual lives of each student, and it is evident that Christ is at the center of life at Fayetteville Christian School. Research ACSI standards, by whom FCS is accredited, visit the campus for a tour, and pray for guidance as you seek God's will for your family. Discern truth from untruth as you read all the reviews and follow God's word to trust in Him with all your heart, leaning not on your own understanding. In every way acknowledge Him. He is faithful to direct your path. Proverbs 3:5,6

Posted June 19, 2014
I have been a teacher at Fayetteville Christian for 6 years and I have loved being a part of this ministry. This is a very family-oriented school. I have been so appreciative of the support and encouragement I have received from the administration and families in the school. The administration works diligently to make improvements to curriculum, technology, and policies so we can meet the needs of all of our students. I am constantly being challenged to become a better teacher. I am so thankful God brought me to FCS!

Posted June 19, 2014
I have had children at FCS for the past 13 years and it has been a wonderful experience. Any time I need to speak with a teacher about a concern , they reply to my concern in a swift manner. I love how God is present in all aspects of the school.

Posted June 19, 2014
As the parent of two high schoolers, I cannot say enough about what a great school FCS is. The standards that we hold for our children at home are the same as those set by the school. Our students are challenged academically as well as having many opportunities to explore extra curricular activities in both sports & the arts. My children's teachers are amazing. The meet & exceed all academic standards of being a great educator while also being totally accessible & so easy to talk to. I know that they love my children & want the best for them. They, as well as the administration, are educating them for today to prepare them for the future, both academically & spiritually. We could have chosen any private school in Fay't that we wanted. FCS felt like family to us. We are home & happy about it!

Posted June 19, 2014
FCS is a great school. Our children have attended for 8 years. The teachers and administration love the Lord and provide an environment of spiritual and academic excellence. The opportunities our children have had through mission projects and real life spiritual application has been a blessing. We appreciate the partnership we have experienced with the school. The faculty and administration have always been approachable and sincere. Schools are like families; they all have their ups and downs, but FCS is the real deal. We are proud to be a member of this family!

Posted June 19, 2014
I want to congratulate FCS for a successful 28th school year. I praise them for the family atmosphere that has been created and maintained. Being located in a military town, teachers come and go more often then usual. The experienced administration has no problem acquiring the talent needed for this college prep institution. FCS is second to none on keeping up with the latest educational and technological tools and equipment. It improves its' facilities and sports fields as needed to provide a big school atmosphere with a small town feel. I recommend this school often to my coworkers on Ft Bragg and highly recommend FCS to you.

Fayetteville Christian School
1422 Ireland Drive, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Fayetteville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fayetteville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews.