PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Fayetteville Christian School 5

Posted April 07, 2016
As we venture into our 7th year at FCS, after moving from Southport 7 years ago, I cannot express how much gratitude I have to the teachers and staff at FCS! My children continue to grow academically AND spiritually!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 07, 2016
There are many I would like to thank, the teachers past and present, the office staff, the groundskeepers, the cafeteria staff, but mostly I would like to thank Tami Peters, the headmaster. It was her vision that started Fayetteville Christian School 30 years ago. She has poured blood, sweat, and tears into making the school a wonderful place for us to send our children where they can grow academically, spiritually, and one day leave and go out and do God's work. I have watched her over the years transform the broken, restore hope in the hopeless, and make others feel loved when they didn't always love themselves. Her kindness knows no boundaries....she loves everyone as if they were her own flesh and blood! The FCS staff feed off of her positive energy and love for the Lord, which makes our school an immense blessing for those lucky enough to be there.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted April 07, 2016
From my personal standpoint, I feel the teachers are extremely effective! Both of my students do very well in the classroom. If they ever struggle with the class work, teachers are more than willing to stay after school to help them!

Fayetteville Christian School 5

Posted April 07, 2016
I have two children that are enrolled at FCS. This is our 11th year being part of this wonderful school family! I can go to work with peace of mind that my kids are in a safe and loving environment. Getting the best quality education in a Christian environment is a bonus!!!!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 07, 2016
Thank you for loving my kids enough to care about their education and their eternal salvation.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted April 07, 2016
Both my middle school and high school students are very reasonable amounts of homework. The beauty of FCS is, if you ever have an issue, no matter what it is, our teachers and/or office staff are always willing to listen and work with you to address whatever the issue may be.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted April 07, 2016
Most definitely! I see the respect the FCS staff has for each other, and that filters down into the parents and students as well. They teach the students that you might not always agree on everything, but they instill in them the importance of respecting one another.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted April 07, 2016
I believe this with all my heart. The teachers and staff go out of their way to make our children feel loved, and that is because they truly love their students.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 07, 2016
Absolutely!!! In my opinion, it is the very basis for what the school stands for!

Fayetteville Christian School 4

Posted February 17, 2015
The teachers are good but when a teacher is out on extended absence, a substitute that is not qualified teaches for that period (6-8 weeks is a long time to be with a substitute that tells the kids math is not her best subject.) One child is in elementary and I am OK. My 7th grader can't wear a coat to school because their locker is 12 in tall and no room for the coat. They are not allowed to leave coats on rack in locker room and cannot wear anything to class without school logo bought at the school. If you want to wear a toboggan because it is below 32 degrees, you have to pay $1 everyday. Middle School is in mobile units and even in blowing rain, they have to walk from class to class outside. Kids have to wait outside in the cold until bell rings at 7:50am and then are allowed to enter the building. Put up with this few years too many.

1422 Ireland Drive, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Fayetteville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12