PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

As we venture into our 7th year at FCS, after moving from Southport 7 years ago, I cannot express how much gratitude I have to the teachers and staff at FCS! My children continue to grow academically AND spiritually!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

From my personal standpoint, I feel the teachers are extremely effective! Both of my students do very well in the classroom. If they ever struggle with the class work, teachers are more than willing to stay after school to help them!

I have two children that are enrolled at FCS. This is our 11th year being part of this wonderful school family! I can go to work with peace of mind that my kids are in a safe and loving environment. Getting the best quality education in a Christian environment is a bonus!!!!

Amount of homework: Agree

Both my middle school and high school students are very reasonable amounts of homework. The beauty of FCS is, if you ever have an issue, no matter what it is, our teachers and/or office staff are always willing to listen and work with you to address whatever the issue may be.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Absolutely!!! In my opinion, it is the very basis for what the school stands for!

The teachers are good but when a teacher is out on extended absence, a substitute that is not qualified teaches for that period (6-8 weeks is a long time to be with a substitute that tells the kids math is not her best subject.) One child is in elementary and I am OK. My 7th grader can't wear a coat to school because their locker is 12 in tall and no room for the coat. They are not allowed to leave coats on rack in locker room and cannot wear anything to class without school logo bought at the school. If you want to wear a toboggan because it is below 32 degrees, you have to pay $1 everyday. Middle School is in mobile units and even in blowing rain, they have to walk from class to class outside. Kids have to wait outside in the cold until bell rings at 7:50am and then are allowed to enter the building. Put up with this few years too many.

My son attended prekindergarten here 2013-2014. We loved it. It was his first full time school experience and he blossomed. Tuition, although competitively priced for the area and not unreasonable compared to prices I've seen elsewhere, was a strain, and the reason he did not return for kindergarten. Hopefully he'll return for 1st/2nd grade.

Both of my children benefited from the academic excellence, love, and guidance during their time at Fayetteville Christian School. There are several private schools to chose from in the Fayetteville and surrounding area; however, I feel that FCS is the best choice. If you are looking for a school that will help you instill a biblical worldview and sense of community in your child. My children have both graduated from FCS and went on to realize much success. They both have thanked us for the sacrifice we made of paying for their education rather than opting to send them to public school. They both love FCS and speak fondly of the school, their teachers, and time spent there. We are so thankful to the administration, the faculty, and staff for your unending dedication and love you showed our children. Keep fighting the good fight!!!

Hahahaaa i have read all the reviews and i am with the MAJORITY! You will never find a perfect school for your child(ren) nor perfect leaders and teachers. that being said, if you want to know if FCS can give you a quality education, a biblical view Vs the World view, standards that are in agreement with yours, and a good partnership to help you give your kids quality training and opportunities...take a look at their alumni- teachers, nurses, doctors and other positions in the medical fields, counselors, social workers, administrators, pastors, missionaries, West Point Grads, ROTC GRads, Soldiers both NCOs and Officers, business owners, Artists, Chefs...on and on. in addition to quality education, the Athletic Dept and the Music Dept, the Electives offered help nurture and grow the giftings and interest of their students. Teachers are approachable and are willing and interested in helping students and working with parents. we have Administration and teachers, praying daily for the school and students. a Dad and Mom's prayer group. The corrective action taken in situations are handle appropriately. Its rarely perfect in correcting students. FCS is not for every family-pray about.

I am a parent and employee of FCS. My kids love FCS and thrive academically. The teachers have high standards and motivate students to do their best. Of course there are students who misbehave, including mine from time to time. I have found the administration to be just and fair and to give discipline that is fair and reasonable. I know some parents get upset when told their kids did something wrong and then want to blame to school, but I am not one of those parents. I know my kids mess up from time to time... I am thankful for a school staff that cares enough to hold them accountable. Our kids will graduate from the school!

Last modified Fayetteville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12