Fayetteville, NC

Posted February 21, 2015
We have a second grader and are in the middle of the 2015 school year at Northwood Temple Academy. We have been at NTA since K-5 and love the Elementary School Program. Our son has shown great progress and his classmates are nice. This is a much better option for our son in place of public school. We can recommend K-3 - 5TH Grade. One of our good friends is on the staff so we get the inside scoop and know that the staff really cares and teaches well. Homeschooling is always a good option but NTA works great for our family!

Northwood Temple Academy 1

Posted June 17, 2014
Well this school was terrible. I'm very glad I left. First of all, it's way too expensive and they're always begging for money. That's all they want. A lot of teachers at that school has had affairs, so there's always drama. The teachers are hypocritical and play favorites. If you're not perfect, they'll pick on you and make your life's miserable. Some of the teachers don't even have a degree in the class they teach so they know nothing. The gym has about 3 rows of bleachers. So there's never any room. DON'T GO TO NTA YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Posted October 13, 2013
This school was wonderful for my Pr-K child and 1st grader. We have since moved but we loved it and miss it. The teachers and staff were so caring and the children were very polite. I could not ask for more in a school

Northwood Temple Academy 1

Posted August 05, 2012
Let's just say NTA left a very bad taste behind. My son still talks about how unfair the teachers were. My son was stung by a hornet and had an allergic reaction and nobody called me. This was just one of many incidents

Posted June 21, 2012
Our child has attended Northwood Temple Academy since second grade and is now in high school. The administration and teachers have been wonderful. The academics are exceptional and prepare young people to excel. But with the academics comes teachers who really care about each individual child and their spiritual growth as well. Great school and well worth it!

Posted March 13, 2012
Northwood has a solid program. The spiritual aspect of the school is far above average. The students are taught not only the basic subjects one would expect, but that Christians impact their culture through strong missions and living out their faith. The school feels it is so important that they actually have a Spiritual Life Coordinator to lead the students in mission projects and challenging chapel programs. I am very impressed what my fifth grader has learned!

Posted July 22, 2011
Northwood Temple Academy has amazing teachers and administrators who love their jobs and their students. They truly care about the students mind body and spirit! Students who have graduated have gone on to major state universities and excelled in their chosen career fields - I know, because I am one!

Posted March 11, 2010
My son is in the pre-school program at NTA. This has been an awesome experience for him. His teachers truly love him, and he loves them. He is learning so much. I am thrilled when he comes home chatting a mile a minute about his bible lesson, the new letter and number he's working on, or evening quoting lines from 'Green Eggs and Ham'. I love NTA because my son feels loved, is nutured, and is educated while he is learning biblical truths. I couldn't ask for more!

Posted March 11, 2010
I have attended Northwood Temple Academy since preschool and I am graduating this year. I am very sad to leave this place, because It is almost home for me. I love this school because the teachers take a personal interest in the students lives to ensure that they are having a good experience and would bend over backwards to help you in your subject of dificulty. My parents have always given me an option to go to another school, but I have always declined. Northwood is a great place to receive an education as well as a closer relationship with our Creator. Graduation day will be a very had and sad day because i absolutely love this school as well as all the amazing and loving teachers that work here.

Northwood Temple Academy

Posted October 20, 2009
My child is a student at NTA. It has been mostly a positive experience. The work she does is accelerated for her age. The teacher this year is patient and helpful. My only complaint is what they charge for lunch. $3.50 seems high to me.

Northwood Temple Academy
4200 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC  28311
Last modified Northwood Temple Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Northwood Temple Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top