K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

NTA - is fair. Our son is held accountable for his actions good or bad. They have zero tolerance for students and teachers in the wrong but also are real and work to grow. There is always room for improvement but overall NTA is doing a good job.

NTA is what I would consider a great school for K-5th grade. We started in K-5 and are now going into 4th grade. We like the teachers, the atmosphere and the education. Our son is doing very well. I wish they focused more on writing but overall for the price, this is a great school. My son's foundation is being formed by his peers, teachers and the academy. GB NTA!

We decided to move our son here five years ago. It was ultimately the best decision we could ever make for our child. The level of education and love is like no other. Thanks to all the staff for their unending concern and well being for all these young people!

My daughter is a high school student at NTA. A critical component of high school selection for us was college planning and preparation. We wanted to allow her the opportunity to excel in high school academics and programs, while focusing on being ready for the next chapter of her life. The high school department at NTA achieves excellent in college preparation. This year's graduating class has acceptances to the most competitive universities and many with great scholarship amounts! Campbell University awarded it's highest scholarship to a NTA senior, two military academy appointments, UNC Chapel Hill, UNC Wilmington, UNC Asheville, Western Carolina, Methodist, University of Alabama and many many more. This information is available on the NTA website and facebook page. Those acceptances prove that the coursework and teacher involvement at NTA prepare the students to perform well academically and have all the characteristics that admission representatives are looking for in the highly competitive acceptance process. Test scores of NTA students far exceed to averages of Cumberland County students, North Carolina students, and students nationally. The potential cost of college for my daughter is something we are concerned about. That's why we feel like attendance at NTA is an investment. She will be ready to apply for colleges and the coursework will prepare her to receive scholarships. If you are looking for a high school program to prepare your child for college acceptance, NTA has the best programs! Their college acceptance rates and test scores do not lie. After looking at many private schools in town and comparing apples to apples in college preparation, there is no comparison to NTA.

Well this school was terrible. I'm very glad I left. First of all, it's way too expensive and they're always begging for money. That's all they want. A lot of teachers at that school has had affairs, so there's always drama. The teachers are hypocritical and play favorites. If you're not perfect, they'll pick on you and make your life's miserable. Some of the teachers don't even have a degree in the class they teach so they know nothing. The gym has about 3 rows of bleachers. So there's never any room. DON'T GO TO NTA YOU WILL REGRET IT.

This school was wonderful for my Pr-K child and 1st grader. We have since moved but we loved it and miss it. The teachers and staff were so caring and the children were very polite. I could not ask for more in a school

Let's just say NTA left a very bad taste behind. My son still talks about how unfair the teachers were. My son was stung by a hornet and had an allergic reaction and nobody called me. This was just one of many incidents

Our child has attended Northwood Temple Academy since second grade and is now in high school. The administration and teachers have been wonderful. The academics are exceptional and prepare young people to excel. But with the academics comes teachers who really care about each individual child and their spiritual growth as well. Great school and well worth it!

Northwood has a solid program. The spiritual aspect of the school is far above average. The students are taught not only the basic subjects one would expect, but that Christians impact their culture through strong missions and living out their faith. The school feels it is so important that they actually have a Spiritual Life Coordinator to lead the students in mission projects and challenging chapel programs. I am very impressed what my fifth grader has learned!

Northwood Temple Academy has amazing teachers and administrators who love their jobs and their students. They truly care about the students mind body and spirit! Students who have graduated have gone on to major state universities and excelled in their chosen career fields - I know, because I am one!

Last modified Northwood Temple Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12