Fayetteville, NC

Posted January 01, 2014
It is the worst excuse for a school I have ever seen in my life, don't get me started with the students they are the meanest most ignorant monstrosities of people I have ever seen I Know that may be a little harsh to say but its true of you got there yourself just most of them some of them are nice but most of them have left for the reason the students the unfair grades the unorganised mess the school starts like the ceremonies and celebrations all unorganised.I know they don't have much money in there budget but they need to improve for the students sake.

Posted September 21, 2013
good school my kids go there lovee thiss sccol i love it so do my kid and we all love this school the only hate is ms derikson

Lewis Chapel Middle 3

Posted July 31, 2013
I am a 7th grade student going to the 8th grade this year , I have attended Lewis Chapel Middle school for 2 years now . Lewis Chapel Middle isn't the greatest schools in Cumberland County but it has good students . Lewis Chapel is a poor school but their teachers are fun and loving towards each and every student they have . The sports might not be much of anything except the for the football team but at least we try . If people would stop talking about Lewis Chapel Middle school and try to help maybe it could be a place for children to come and learn and get an education their parents may like . I personally think that their educators do a very well job , just because most of them are African American doesn't mean a thing .I'm glad to say that I'm a proud student of Lewis Chapel Middle school and that I have the best teachers that try and do their best no matter what .

Posted September 29, 2012
This is got to be one of the worst schools, I have ever seen in my entire life, I mean this place looks like a prison, its just really sad. My child is currently attending and it's like trying to pull teeth to get someone to answer simple questions, no one knows anything and they are rude. The school work is not challenging or interesting enough for my child. My child's school previous years which is another cumberland county school was great. My child says the children at the school are nice, so its not the children, and you have good and bad kids every where. It just needs more caring staff and not someone there just to get a paycheck.

Posted November 02, 2011
I think Lewis Chapel is onee of thee best schools in Cumberland County , &nd got even better ever sincee we got our new principle Mr.Harvey . I'm a 8th gader at thiss school . &ndd too be honest i see nothingg wrong withh it . Thee peoplee who tryy there best aree brungg down by thee people who dont even tryy . But ur school is great &ndd yall needa shut up talking bout my school . I could'nt haveee chosen i better one , i love Chapel <3 . - We undefeated in football we win thee championshipss tomorrow &ndd we will forever be undefeatedd this year . GOOOOOOOOOO CHAPEL(:

Posted September 27, 2011
This has to be the poorest excuse for a school I have ever came across in the nine years of my son attending school, and for that matter in my whole life. The administration is horrid. They do not return phone calls. My son was late coming home from school by over and hour, I called them and they had no idea where he was, or that his bus had broken down. They refer to their students by nine digit numbers instead of their names. The teachers could care less what grades your child gets or helping them in anyway. I feel they want to sit their for their paychecks and go home. This school is a prison system preparing our children for the future that the faculty seems our children will have, prison and thats it. I am never contacted to help with anything and when I contact them they never call back. My son came home with a massive bruise from being hit by one of the ghetto bebes kids running the halls there and I called three days in a row for them to give me answers and all I was told is that next time they will do something about it. I have never hated a school or its faculty but I despise this place.

Posted August 24, 2011
I just moved to North Carolina. I expected far better than this mess pretending to be a school. Lewis Chapel Middle School has to be the armpit of North Carolina. I completed the enrollment packet for my child and I showed up for open house .We were given a schedule with 6th grade classes and he is in the 7th grade! Not to mention that the open house was absolute chaos. No signs directing you were to go. They had 6-8th grades all there at one time for a two hour period. I had to ask about everything! I asked a teacher about the bus schedules/lunch periods. She acted offended that I asked. I interruped her conversation with another teacher at the raffle table. I guess raffles are far too important! We went to meet the teachers on my childs schedule. One of the teachers was actually setting at her desk in the dark (for open house) with the computer/overhead projector on. She didnt have a sign in sheet for parents and barely wanted to shake my hand. RUDE!!! I met another teacher and she was extermely friendly and told my child to come to her for assistance. As a teacher, this is appalling!!! And we wonder why our child are the way they are!!! I just pray for my son and his safety!!!

Lewis Chapel Middle 4

Posted May 23, 2011
this school is a great school. i am a student here.yes there some bad kids and good.but this school is a good school is just have a few students who are not working to get there education and bringing others down.but majority of this school students are doing good.some parents may think that the head of the school (principal & etc.) is not doing there job but it is hard managing over 700 students and one principal can NOT do everything that is needs to be done.there are about 50-70 staff members here and over 700 hundred students (that alot to me) and about 50 of that 50-70 is teachers.there is about atleast 30 students signed to one teacher better yet 700 student signed to one principal.so next time think and research before you right such negative reviews about a school most of you parents havent been to.

Posted April 05, 2011
i think it is a nice yall do not know what u are talking bout come and see what I'm talking about- Angeleo Haskins 8th grader at Lewis Chapel Middle School

Posted June 13, 2010
I've been attending Lewis Chapel for 3 years and I believe the only reason I know anything is because I am A.G. Identified. It's sad that the normal kids don't get a good enough education because of various things going on throughout the school. The principal tried to take control of this school but the students are so rebellious that they do whatever no matter if they get out of school suspension, in school suspension, or detention. The teachers are too focased on what they bad children are doing that they can't focas on their lesson, and that means that no ones going to learn that day. They only focas on the basketball and not on clubs and their are some really good ones created by the teachers. I really want every parent to try to get their child into Seventy First Classical if their in Lewis Chapel district.

Lewis Chapel Middle
2150 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Lewis Chapel Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis Chapel Middle Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top