Posted June 05, 2014
being new in the country my daughter was able to adapt easily with people around her since this school ( teachers AP and principal ) really helped in making her not just excel academically thru their great teaching skills but inspires students to be diligent, good mannered and great kids making them well rounded and eagerly involved with all school activities. my kid can't wait to be back in LHES next year!

Long Hill Elementary 4

Posted January 11, 2014
I think this is one of the best schools in the area. I have been with the teachers when they almost cry when they see a student not getting the help that they need at home, and I have seen the teachers just as excited as the kids are when it comes to putting on the school musical. This school tries very hard to make everyone feel safe and welcomed.

Posted October 30, 2013
This school is amazing! EC teacher was beyond awesome!! Principal was beyond helpful with everything and the teachers are so loving and helpful with students. They went above and beyond for my child and I am beyond grateful! Love and miss them!!

Posted October 27, 2013
Love, love, love this school! By far the best elementary school in Cumberland County! The principal cares, the teachers care, and the parents are so involved!

Posted August 21, 2013
By far the best school, and our daughter have been in quite few, since as a military we move a lot. She finished 3, 4, and 5th grade at Long Hill Elementary and she loved every teacher she had. They are very dedicated in providing the best education and guidance for their students. I also have to mention wonderful music teacher who gave the kids the chance to express themselves by singing and acting in her adaptation of the Disney" s Little Mermaid. AMAZING .

Posted May 26, 2013
This school is the best! The teachers are fantastic!! Very family friendly, lots of parent involvement! The test scores are great, the kids learn so much there! Some of the teachers have different styles of teaching, and they try and match up the kids to the teacher so the kids really succeed! Truly the best school, my kids love it!! And as a parent, I am so comfortable at the school, your kids spend so much time at school, you want to send them there and feel good about it.

Posted September 27, 2011
Long Hill Elementary is by far the best school I have ever been to. I may have been there for only one year but when they say the school is a family they mean it. This is to anybody who is going to be new to this school and is shy don't be. Trust me I was grand spanking new to the school even to Fayetteville but they welcomed me anyway. I love the faculty, staff and administrators. Remember Long Hill is a great place to be!

Posted May 23, 2011
Long Hill makes children and parents accountable for their work, behavior, and responsiblities. This school is high achieving for a reason. I'm thankful for the amazing support my son has received while attending. I can also agree with the previous parent Mrs. Bucolo is the most patient and kind teacher I've ever come across. Ms. Robbins(formerly Muwwakkil) is also an outstanding teacher. From what I have seen of the new principal, he is very involved. He is there to greet the children in the morning and always has a friendly/welcoming attitude. Thank YOU Long Hill!

Posted May 07, 2011
I have a second grader here with Asperger's syndrome. I can't tell you how wonderful Mrs Bucolo (formally Ms Ryan) is with her class. The special education support staff have been very open to working with us. This has not always been the case in other Cumberland County schools for us. We have had such an amazing year here and my son is excelling. Thank you Long Hill!

Posted August 06, 2010
Long Hill is, without a doubt, an excellent school. We are very happy with the education our child is receiving here. The curriculum is rigorous and the children are encouraged to put forth their very best. We previously lived in a school district in another state that is nationally recognized - I can confidently say that my child is learning more and enjoying school more at Long Hill. We moved to the north side of town based on the reputation of LHES and I am very glad we made the choice to live in this district. This is a school that demands excellence and we wouldn't want it any other way. Great job LHES!

Long Hill Elementary
6490 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC  28311
Last modified Long Hill Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Long Hill Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.