Bad
Good

The teachers and staff at Long Hill are exceptional in every way. Students learn and grow in a caring and enriching environment. Resources are available for not only those who struggle, but for those who excel. There is a wonderful sense of teamwork among the teachers and it is obvious that they work incredibly hard to reach every single student. I have sent all 3 of my children to Long Hill and have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. The opportunities that are offered at Long Hill exceed those offered elsewhere. Not only is it an academically enriching environment, it is also a happy place to be. Each and every student is greeted every morning in the hallways by the teachers and staff. Long Hill is an extraordinary elementary school and one that's beyond compare.

being new in the country my daughter was able to adapt easily with people around her since this school ( teachers AP and principal ) really helped in making her not just excel academically thru their great teaching skills but inspires students to be diligent, good mannered and great kids making them well rounded and eagerly involved with all school activities. my kid can't wait to be back in LHES next year!

I think this is one of the best schools in the area. I have been with the teachers when they almost cry when they see a student not getting the help that they need at home, and I have seen the teachers just as excited as the kids are when it comes to putting on the school musical. This school tries very hard to make everyone feel safe and welcomed.

This school is amazing! EC teacher was beyond awesome!! Principal was beyond helpful with everything and the teachers are so loving and helpful with students. They went above and beyond for my child and I am beyond grateful! Love and miss them!!

Love, love, love this school! By far the best elementary school in Cumberland County! The principal cares, the teachers care, and the parents are so involved!

By far the best school, and our daughter have been in quite few, since as a military we move a lot. She finished 3, 4, and 5th grade at Long Hill Elementary and she loved every teacher she had. They are very dedicated in providing the best education and guidance for their students. I also have to mention wonderful music teacher who gave the kids the chance to express themselves by singing and acting in her adaptation of the Disney" s Little Mermaid. AMAZING .

This school is the best! The teachers are fantastic!! Very family friendly, lots of parent involvement! The test scores are great, the kids learn so much there! Some of the teachers have different styles of teaching, and they try and match up the kids to the teacher so the kids really succeed! Truly the best school, my kids love it!! And as a parent, I am so comfortable at the school, your kids spend so much time at school, you want to send them there and feel good about it.

Long Hill Elementary is by far the best school I have ever been to. I may have been there for only one year but when they say the school is a family they mean it. This is to anybody who is going to be new to this school and is shy don't be. Trust me I was grand spanking new to the school even to Fayetteville but they welcomed me anyway. I love the faculty, staff and administrators. Remember Long Hill is a great place to be!

Long Hill makes children and parents accountable for their work, behavior, and responsiblities. This school is high achieving for a reason. I'm thankful for the amazing support my son has received while attending. I can also agree with the previous parent Mrs. Bucolo is the most patient and kind teacher I've ever come across. Ms. Robbins(formerly Muwwakkil) is also an outstanding teacher. From what I have seen of the new principal, he is very involved. He is there to greet the children in the morning and always has a friendly/welcoming attitude. Thank YOU Long Hill!

I have a second grader here with Asperger's syndrome. I can't tell you how wonderful Mrs Bucolo (formally Ms Ryan) is with her class. The special education support staff have been very open to working with us. This has not always been the case in other Cumberland County schools for us. We have had such an amazing year here and my son is excelling. Thank you Long Hill!

Last modified Long Hill Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.