Bad
Good

Ireland Drive Middle 1

Posted September 18, 2014
To me, i think this school wasn't so great, i used to be in that school. The teachers were yelling and stuff and they always caused my anger problems without knowing it, they just ignored me no matter what, i was even crying, i was only 13. but now, i bet the school hasnt changed a bit since i left for good, its been years. they discouraged me, told me i wouldn't survive high school, go to college, now look at me. i proved them wrong. I always wanted to say this, now that i did, i feel alot better.

Ireland Drive Middle 1

Posted May 07, 2012
This is the worse school my child has eer had to go to. Getting her the help she needs was impossible and ignored. The teachers are inappropriate, yelling and embarassing students is not ok. Maybe at this ghetto school it is, but where I am from this is not acceptable.

Ireland Drive Middle 4

Posted September 23, 2010
With new principal leadership this year, this school can go no where but up. The teachers do run off campus immediately behind the students. The teachers also should learn about bullies. The assist. principal is horible. He is leaving the school, and this is a good thing. He will not believe their are two sides to a story and the first (usually the bully is always right and a straight A, never gets into trouble child is always wrong. This man is messed up!

Ireland Drive Middle 3

Posted October 29, 2004
My son is attending this school this year, and so far so good !!! The teachers sound great and informed, about whats going on.. I just wish they would send more progress reports home and send information home early enough for us to know about it in time.. On more than one occassion, we got information the day it was happening, and didnt konw the full story.. Also, I think that the teachers should stay atleast an hour after school everyday, in case there are issues from us parents and we need to call them .. I have needed to call a teacher on more than one occasion, and they leave when the students do !!! Also, I think they need to watch the children on the buses better, and discipline those who get into trouble, not just blow them off and let them keep doing it!!

Ireland Drive Middle
1606 Ireland Dr, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Ireland Drive Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.