Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Posted March 25, 2016
Horrible Special Ed program. Large number of kids contained in a small classroom. My son had many suspensions. New school for 8 months, not a single suspension or disciplinary action. $ for kids with disabilities not available.

Posted March 19, 2016
The new leadership Mr.Pope seem to have no sympathy or compassion for his students. He only cares about himself and how his numbers look. The school under his leadership has went down to a one star school.

Posted February 16, 2016
Move to this school area thinking it was a great school but have come to find out this school is not. They seem to worry more about dress code then school work. A plus honor student but if your daughter has a shape dress them in sweat pants only anything else she is fat and should not wear it.

Posted October 10, 2015
we moved to the area from colorado, for the most part schools were not geared for a political reason just an education. Please be advised that the scores you see when you look this school up online, is fabricated much as the unemployment rate. We are currently looking into private schools. this is a dishonest school district and county board. Run away as fast as you can. terrible terrible school.

Jack Britt High School 5

Posted August 25, 2015
I've only had great experiences with the school staff and my child has enjoyed her time there. This is a great school if you are going for education first and have a desire to go to college. Your desires can be met if you apply her self to do your best and have self respect as well as respect for others. You get out of life and the universe what you put out, negative or positive actions......................

Posted August 22, 2015
There are a select few teachers that are great at teaching, the best I've ever had. Unfortunately, the rest of the administrators are rude and very confrontational. The rules are also arbitrary. This year I had part of my finger smashed off leaving me with an open fracture wound for a week. I got a pass for the elevator because I couldn't have people bumping into it while I try to navigate the overcrowded hallway. While getting on to the elevator, I held it for a boy who was on crutches and this teacher yells at me to get off. I told her why I was on it, and she responded with "Yeah right" and got on without even giving me the chance to show her my pass. I did get bumped, and it was painful. Dress code is supposed to be in place to keep students from wearing clothing that is distracting, inappropriate, and a danger in any way. I feel as though it is more of a game for the administrators. I got sent to ISS for wearing a high low skirt that had a sheer top and a slip underneath. The sheer top went well below my knee and the slip was 2.6 inches away from the knee. The best part, I had a change of clothes in my backpack and they still made me call my parents and sit in ISS for a day. In gym, some of the girls wear shorts that should be considered underwear because their cheeks hang out. Their rule about gym bags is also ridiculous, the plastic bags get torn and I end up having to carry all of my stuff by hand. I've lost shorts while doing so, and I dropped my bra while going downstairs a few times. I don't understand how you can allow girls to carry oversized purses and not allow mesh bags. The students here are extremely disrespectful to both the teachers and their peers. And the administration does NOTHING about it. A whole semester was wasted because a few students kept disrupting the class.

Posted March 12, 2015
This school does not live up to its "honor school" standards. The staff is very unprofessional and students are disrespectful and bully one another. There is a lot of drama that goes on at this school and they try to sweep everything under the rug here. Academics are not what comes first here, it is always sports. Athletes get away with a lot and students who don't do sports are looked down upon. I would not recommend this school to anyone especially if you are not an athlete!

Jack Britt High School 3

Posted December 02, 2014
We are a military family and moved to this area, for we heard the schools were top notch. We have had a great experience with some of the teachers at the school, but the coaches and administration are something completely different. This school is a 'political' school, if you know the right people you will get further especially in sports. If you are military hope, that you do not have to move mid semester for the lack of help and support, especially from the top is just the added stress that you need. If I had the choice I would not move anywhere in the Cumberland County School system for there are major problems with this school district that the Superintendent has and will continue to cover up.

Jack Britt High School 3

Posted November 20, 2014
Bad school they care more about the dress code than learning They will put you in ISS for a headband... Some teachers are not good either. Administrators terrible. Don't come here. BEWARE

Posted May 15, 2014
Our family choose this school based on the ratings and unfortunately we have been let down. They have some great talent and academically active students but not enough positive mentors. The administrative dispite having several complaints on the same teachers and coaches that have repeatedly broken school violations have contined to be allowed to keep their postions. Their poor judgment proved that the behavior of those in charge directly and negatively impacts our young adolescents. They have complete disregard to the moral exemplar test that the teachers, coaches, and administration are suppose to be held to a higher standard.

Jack Britt High School
7403 Rockfish Rd, Fayetteville, NC  28306
Last modified Jack Britt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.