Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I wasn't aware of my daughter getting bullied because it wasn't handled appropriately. I was only informed because my daughter was always depressed.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

My son is struggling in math and all he writes on the progress report is that he recommends tutoring. He doesn't follow up with his recommendation by sending an email or a phone call to the parent.

Effective school leaders: Neutral

There should be direct communication with the parents and students and see none within the school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school is mainly concerned about the dress code and not the issues the kids have. My daughter is being bullied but once it was noticed decided that putting them in the room together would make it that much better for the both of them. They should have called the parents.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I don't get any help or feedback from the teachers when my children are struggling and need extra tutoring.

Amount of homework: Neutral

They may have an effective approach to it but do not inform the parents about it. Most teachers don't accept late work which I think is something that should be reviewed on a case by case situation.

I have tried to continuously get in contact with the teacher my son is having difficult with and received no feedback. I also had my daughter go to him and ask about tutoring for my son as he recommended because my son is too timid to ask and he also was unavailable. I understand that there are plenty of children to one teacher but I am trying to work with all of them from flunking my son but it seems they don't care. If you don't like your job then look else where, don't avoid the situation with the kids because parents do care about their children's education.

When moving to Fayetteville all I heard was how great this school was, what a joke! My son has a 504 and getting the staff there to comply was ridiculous! The communication was horrible, they don't return phone calls or emails. There was one lady in the front office who always went above and beyond to help out but other than that everyone was rude and obviously didn't care. Their priorities are their high test scores and the dress code. Maybe you need to focus a little more on communication and at least act like you care. Thankfully our time in Fayetteville is over and I'm so glad to be done with them.

Horrible Special Ed program. Large number of kids contained in a small classroom. My son had many suspensions. New school for 8 months, not a single suspension or disciplinary action. $ for kids with disabilities not available.

The new leadership Mr.Pope seem to have no sympathy or compassion for his students. He only cares about himself and how his numbers look. The school under his leadership has went down to a one star school.

Last modified Jack Britt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.