Mary Mcarthur Elementary 4

Posted May 03, 2014
Mary McArthur just celebrated their annual Arts Day. Massey Hill School of the Arts, Douglas Byrd High School and community volunteers spent the day presenting and leading 30 minute sessions for students to learn and participate. All 450+ of our students also joined in with a May Pole dance and a parade around the school and Bordeaux Library to celebrate the Arts in School.

Posted April 17, 2014
Mary McArthur is a great school. The Principal ensures that students are safe and teachers are protected from uninterrupted instructional time. Teaching and learning is great at this school.

Posted September 27, 2013
My school is Mary McArthur Elementary A+ school. I have a child who is now in high school who went to McArthur and had a great foundation for learning there. Now my youngest attends there and is happy and thriving. He loves this school, teachers and classmates. Everywhere you go in life there will be people who you don't agree with or have confrontations with, that is life. The best thing to do is try to work together and at this school I see that between the staff and parents. Its not burger king and we can't have it our way but Mary McArthur tries its best to do whats right for our children.

Mary Mcarthur Elementary 4

Posted September 27, 2013
Mary McArthur Elementary School has great curricular integration of academics incorporated with the Arts. This style involves the wholistic child with the Mutiple Intelligences of learning. The school has a wonderful culturally diverse population of students. The atmosphere and school environment demonstrates positivity, safety, caring and well-being, as well as sucess for students, utilizing best practices and high expectations of each child. Mary McArthur is a centrally located near thorough-fare in close proximity to a major hospital, area mall, shops and resturants.Lastly, teacher/staff qualifications are excellent, Administration/Principal leadership is highly experienced and supportive. Also, the school's PTA-parent involvement Initiative, arts community-based programs and services collaborate toward

Posted August 22, 2013
This is my daughter's third year here and it's great. I love the arts integration. Last year a few parents got upset because the parking was changed but it was changed for the safety of the children. It's sad that because the staff was trying to protect the students, they got a few bad reviews from grumpy people.

Posted August 22, 2013
This is an excellent school. The staff is very encouraging and involved with the students, and the students are a great bunch.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school has a uniquely fulfilling A+ atmosphere. It serves Pre-Kindergarten - 5th grade and caters toward the multiple intelligences. The teachers and staff care about the students and it shows in teacher retention rates.

Mary Mcarthur Elementary 1

Posted March 01, 2013
The teachers my children have had are wonderful, the office staff is wonderful, the principal on the other hand....No words to describe her. Any school would be better without her. She does not take into consideration the parents when making certain decisions and is plan rude to everyone. If she doesn't like you she will avoid you and forget about communication with her, there is none. I would not recommend this school to anyone at all. My children will not be attending this school after this school year ends. Worst mistake ever to have my children attend this school.

Mary Mcarthur Elementary 1

Posted March 08, 2012
I would not recommend this school to anyone. I have had nothing but bad experience here. My child will not be going back to this school. Teacher, Principle, Vice Principle are all rude. The nicest people at the school are the office staff and the children

Posted May 25, 2011
I really like Mary McArthur. The staff is very nice and I love how they do things there. I will be sending all of my kids to Mary McArthur.

Mary Mcarthur Elementary
3809 Village Drive, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Mary Mcarthur Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Mcarthur Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.