New Life Christian Academy 4

Posted December 18, 2012
This school is great because the children continue to be challenged on their level both academically and spiritually. The staff go above and beyond to ensure that lines of communication are maintained between parents and teachers. The love for the children is displayed through the staffs interaction with the children. Both my daughters math, and english skills were greatly enhanced due to the skills they developed from attending New Life Christian Academy

New Life Christian Academy 4

Posted October 14, 2012
My son attending Seventy-First I noticed that he was becoming withdrawn and quiet. Went from an A and B student to bringing home D's and F's. I decided to put him in New Life Academy. Within the first week I have seen a tremendous improvement in his attitude as well as his grades, which are now A's and B's. They may not be a well known Cumberland County School but they teach on the nationally known Abeka progam and its a smaller setting. I love it. I have just took out my other child from middle school and he is now attending New Life as well.

New Life Christian Academy 1

Posted January 24, 2006

Contact Information

1420 Hoke Loop Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28314

School website

New Life Christian Academy
1420 Hoke Loop Rd, Fayetteville, NC  28314
Last modified New Life Christian Academy is a private school that serves grades PK-12
New Life Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.