Posted May 28, 2015
I am proud to say that I have 2 children currently enrolled at VCA, and I couldn't be more happy!!! The entire staff at VCA have my children's best interest at heart and treat them like family. I would recommend VCA to anyone who wants not only a wonderful education for their child but also anyone who yearns for their child to have a relationship with God!

Posted May 22, 2015
My children have attended VCA for 3 years and they love it. The administration and teachers are great. They really have the children's interest at heart. If you have any concerns the administration address it quickly. I have two children who learn completely differently and the school works for both.

Posted May 20, 2015
My children have loved Village Christian Academy. They started in elementary school. One has graduated from high school and is doing very well in college. Another is in high school now also being prepared for college. The teachers are caring and the administration has a Christian vision. The school provides academic excellence with a Christian worldview. We would highly recommend VCA. Go Knights!

Posted June 12, 2014
As a parent , I am shocked at the previous post. Both of my children have attended VCA since Kindergarten and are now in middle school and high school. My daughter is one who is very athletic and did not make the volleyball team the first year she was eligible, but she decided to put her efforts into cross country and has made all-conference every year. VCA tries to include every student and family in everything they do. VCA has a large military population and the goal is always to support those who are serving our county. VCA offers many academic as well as extra-curricular programs. They offer AG, Honors and AP classes as well as Academic Enrichment for the students who may need extra support. My children have been involved in all of these programs. VCA is not perfect, but the goal is to always grow spiritually, academically, emotionally and socially. It is a wonderful school and choosing VCA provides the pathway for the future success of your children. You and your children will be blessed by coming to this school.
5 people found this helpful

Village Christian Academy 1

Posted June 11, 2014
Perhaps if your child starts Pre K and stays at this school, it may be a decent school but this is not the case for new students who are in the middle and high school levels. New parents should be warned. The building is nice and the teachers appear pleasant however this school has a closed nit group. If you think you re tween/teen child can come to VCA and join clubs, play sports, be active think again! Many teachers and coaches are the parents of the kids who get picked for teams or are on student council, it s just that simple. Military families who are here for a few years should keep looking. Unfortunately, I didn t know anyone here and had to find this our the hard way. After my kids tried out for several teams and activities and witnessed the same group of kids getting picked over and over, they got discouraged. I did my best to keep them active with the local theater and dance studio and am so glad the year is over. We are not re-enrolling.
3 people found this helpful

Posted May 02, 2014
Could not ask for a better environment for my children than what we have experienced at Village Christian Academy! The staff continues to amaze me with their genuine love and concern for the students both academically and spiritually. The curriculum is appropriately challenging and up to date technology is used regularly in the classroom. Would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 03, 2014
My daughters started VCA in Kindergarten and my oldest is a Senior. I have been very pleased with the school, teachers, and administration. My daughter was accepted into all three colleges she applied for and feels prepared for college. I would recommend this school to all of my friends.

Posted March 10, 2014
We have 3 children at Village Christian Academy and have attended since 2005. We could not be happier. I feel that our children are receiving an excellent education and would be prepared for anything they might choose to do after high school. The teachers and staff are extremely caring and go above and beyond daily for our children. I especially am appreciative of the consistency of our family's beliefs with what is taught in the classroom. I also like the fact administration seems committed to constantly analyzing and adapting programs to students' needs. Great school!!!
3 people found this helpful

Posted October 17, 2013
Village Christian Academy has the best teachers and staff. I applaud them for the dedication to the spiritual, academic, and social development of the students. Parent support is awesome and all work as a team to provide the best for the children. GREAT SCHOOL.

Posted October 17, 2013
My 5th and 3rd graders have been attending VCA since kindergarten, and we couldn't be happier. They have been challenged academically, encouraged spiritually, and blossomed socially due to their teachers, their peers, and the environment. The teachers are professionals who are able to see their students as individuals, teach to their levels and show personal attention to them. I truly appreciate this place and the people.

Village Christian Academy
908 South McPherson Church Road, Fayetteville, NC  28303
Last modified Village Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-9
Village Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top