Fayetteville, NC

Cross Creek Early College 2

Posted March 25, 2015
Going to this school was the most depressing thing I've ever been through. To be fair, the school does its job: educating students. I've never been to a school that was so serious about education, even now. You don't mess around in any of the classes, you are there to learn and that's exactly what you do from the time you arrive to the time you leave. I used to think that's all that mattered. As long as you're learning, what's the problem? I didn't care about socializing or doing things for myself when I went to this school, I focused on my education. However, this is one of the worst things you can do for your mental health. I didn't have any friends and didn't have time to keep up with my old friends on the weekend. I worked and studied so hard for each of my classes and still didn't even totally get the grades I wanted. It's tough. Especially tough when you see your friends at other schools do just enough to get by and get perfect grades. I dreaded coming to school and not just the teenage angst kind of dread. I was severely depressed. I can't explain how sad I was. Please take some serious consideration before coming to this school and LEAVE if you hate it. Don't push yourself.

Posted November 11, 2014
This school is great. The teacher are here to help and well not let you give up. I love it here. small classes and friendly faces and apply to this school.

Posted July 02, 2013
I just finished my 9th grade year at Cross Creek , going to this school was the best decision I've ever made. It's very fast pace but its all worth it in the end. I have learned so much , not just in academics but as far as character too. All the teachers really care about you and your success. It will seem like alot in the first two nine weeks but after that it will seem like it's usual pace. Yes you will miss your home school friends but you have the weekend for them, your education comes first. The only reason i left was because my dad got PCSed to hawaii(we're a military family). I loved every minute there and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Cross Creek Early College 2

Posted April 09, 2010
I can't stand this school ! Based of my personal experience , I don't really like it here. Another high school took our awesome principal, we got a new one, and she's doing nothing but changing things especially when they said they weren't going to change anything. We also lost our assistant principal. We need to get our act together.

Posted July 10, 2009
I am a current student here and this will be my up and coming Senior year and what I have to say about this school is that all of the teachers are very concerned about the students' education. It is very excellent in performance and I am proud to be graduating from a very prominent school

Posted August 06, 2007
This is a great school this is my daughter 3rd year and she has excel tremendously in everything, the entire staff is awesome keep up the great work, everyone takes pride in everything they do, thanks alot

Cross Creek Early College
1200 Murchison Road, Fayetteville, NC  28301
Last modified Cross Creek Early College is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Creek Early College Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top