Posted July 02, 2013
I just finished my 9th grade year at Cross Creek , going to this school was the best decision I've ever made. It's very fast pace but its all worth it in the end. I have learned so much , not just in academics but as far as character too. All the teachers really care about you and your success. It will seem like alot in the first two nine weeks but after that it will seem like it's usual pace. Yes you will miss your home school friends but you have the weekend for them, your education comes first. The only reason i left was because my dad got PCSed to hawaii(we're a military family). I loved every minute there and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Cross Creek Early College 2

Posted April 09, 2010
I can't stand this school ! Based of my personal experience , I don't really like it here. Another high school took our awesome principal, we got a new one, and she's doing nothing but changing things especially when they said they weren't going to change anything. We also lost our assistant principal. We need to get our act together.

Posted July 10, 2009
I am a current student here and this will be my up and coming Senior year and what I have to say about this school is that all of the teachers are very concerned about the students' education. It is very excellent in performance and I am proud to be graduating from a very prominent school

Posted August 06, 2007
This is a great school this is my daughter 3rd year and she has excel tremendously in everything, the entire staff is awesome keep up the great work, everyone takes pride in everything they do, thanks alot

Posted February 21, 2007

Cross Creek Early College
1200 Murchison Road, Fayetteville, NC  28301
Last modified Cross Creek Early College is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Creek Early College Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top