Fayetteville, NC
Students enrolled: 1,565

Posted January 25, 2014
My kids have gone to Pine Forest Middle and Pine Forest HIgh. Very good schools, good office staff, good teacher comunication. No major fights like Overhills. VERY good I think.

Pine Forest High 4

Posted August 10, 2013
This is my third year at Pine Forest High School and so far I am pleased with my experience. There are many great extra curricular activities such as SGA, DECA, Trojan Terror and Trojan Mentors. They offer a good variety of AP classes and have teachers who truly want to see kids enjoy class and grow. Of course there are some areas that could use some improving, but overall I would say that PFHS has given me the knowledge to succeed in my later years.

Posted October 20, 2012
This school has a very on the ball Principal "Jane Fields", she has a brilliant vision on how to fix whats not working for the school and she enhances was is working for the school she has a zero tolerance of foolishness but deals with it head on if and when it arises she has a understanding staff that knows when they get out of line she will be very professional in her discipline. The school has a awesome come up with their academics Biology,Math, English teams meet with her to find better challenges on how the students can just continously maintain excellence you may can't get the all but the press hard for excellence PFHS you have my 5 stars.

Pine Forest High 1

Posted April 13, 2012
North Carolina has some of the best universities in the Nation; however, generally speaking their k-12 schools are in need of an education revolution. I went to PFHS and honestly, it is an awful school. I never knew how awful it was until I went to a University in NC and realized how teachers are supposed to teach, and how much fun learning can be. I now have an extreme passion for learning anything and everything. When I think back to my time at PFHS I am overcome with sadness. School should be a place of inspiration, not a place where you are allowed to jump out of your classroom window without the teacher noticing or caring. Many of my friends from high school are doing wonderful things with their life, but that is due more from inspiration in college than from PFHS. In short, PFHS does more to hurt innovation within NC and USA than inspire innovation. So please think twice before enrolling your child in PFHS or if your child is a student there, take action.

Posted January 03, 2012
We have two children at PFHS. 11th and 9th grade. We have seen some great things happening at this school. The band program is top notch and the staff seems to care about the well being of the children.

Pine Forest High 4

Posted August 16, 2011
The teachers and administrators really care about the students at this school. There is a lot of parent involvement which makes the school really feel like a family. Despite budget cuts, the staff has gone out of their way to ensure the children have access to enriching experiences and extracurricular activities.

Pine Forest High 2

Posted March 07, 2010
This school could really be a great school if the pricipal would have a more pressed concern about the students education and less of a conern about how many she can suspend.

Pine Forest High 1

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted September 01, 2008
I go to Pine Forest High and I believe it is a turnover school, 2 years ago, we were a wreck and now we are doing much better and in much better hands thanks to our principal.

Posted May 09, 2008
This school is making progress. I have a child who is graduating this year and going on to a four year college. We like the school and the new principal is on the job, making things happen for the better, although we really did like the previous principal, he had test scores moving in the right direction and worked hard to maintain discipline. We love this district.

Pine Forest High
525 Andrews Road, Fayetteville, NC  28311
Last modified Pine Forest High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Forest High Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top