Fayetteville, NC

Northview Baptist Academy 4

Posted August 06, 2013
Thumbs up...great school. Really is top notch. If you live in the northern part of town it's the best option. Great teachers.... Give them a try! Pros:children learn Gods word, no bully's,small size,great field trips, teachers are AMAZING... They know what they teach and have a passion to see our child grow Cons: no before/after school care

Northview Baptist Academy 4

Posted February 07, 2013
Our family wanted a Christian teaching environment for our child and we got that and more at NBA.The school does teach ART, Music , PE, bible and Foreign Lang. This school year Girls Vollyball was available. This is not a sports school but a great educational loving environment. You will see children raising the flag in the morning, you will see teachers praying for your child in the chapel. You will hear "yes ma'am" and politeness with team work. Gods at work here and I would advise visiting and praying about it!!

Northview Baptist Academy 5

Posted January 29, 2013
I am a current student at NBA. I have been attending Northview for three years now, coming from a local public middle school. All of the staff truly care about the sudent's well being, academic growth, and spiritual growth. NBA uses the Abeka Book cirriculum. Abeka is very challenging yet rewarding. Although NBA does not offer electives or extra curricular activities, they make up for it by always being there if you (a student or a parent) have any questions or concerns. When you walk into the school, you feel as if you belong. The principal and secondary mathematics instructor Mr. Bryant always has a joke (or three) to tell. Mr. Grimes, the pastor of Northview Baptist Church, also teaches secondary Bible. I can honestly say that I have learned a LOT more at Northview than any other school that I have attended. This school would be a wise choice for any child to attend.

Northview Baptist Academy
7455 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC  28311
Last modified Northview Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Northview Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top