Posted May 15, 2012
Sherwood Park is an exceptional school. I feel like my children are getting a fantastic education going here and the teachers and principal really care about them. They are extremely active in keeping in contact with parents and making sure that we know what is going on. There is always school activities to do for the kids with parents. I am so impressed by this school and their academic program and their care of my children.

Posted May 04, 2012
This is the most wonderful school ever! The staff is kind and helpful and the teachers really care for their students. There are always fun school events with parent involvement all the time. The principle is awesome!

Sherwood Park Elementary 1

Posted August 03, 2011
The administration is patrioizing and just plain rude at times. Teachers are NOT fairly evaluated based on their ability and are NEVER reprimanded for being rude and disrespectful to their students. The PTO does not activley get parents involved. I am SOOO thankful that my children with be attending a new elementary school this year. The one shining star at the school in 2nd grade teacher Ms. Kurnat!

Posted June 23, 2010
I have two current and one former student now in 71st classical. All three are honor roll students as we put education above TV, sports, and video games in my family. The principal is available and visible at all times. Teachers are people and some are better than others so the difference is parent involvement. If you expect the school system to teach your child values and magically make your child an AG student then you're dreaming. This school is in a lower socioeconomic neighborhood so parents must contribute to the learning process. By the 5th grade students are more unruly and children have to really pay attention to learn between class disruptions. If your child wants to do well, and you take and active part in your child's education, then this school is great. The more you put in, the more you'll get out. Ted Simon

Posted February 22, 2010
I think this is a good school! The teachers have always been so nice! I'm really upset that my son wont be able to attend this school next year due to rezoning!

Posted February 22, 2010
I think Sherwood park is a great school! Every time I have been in there the Principal had always stoped to chat! The teachers are always helpful and friendly and gladly answer any questions and return phone call asap. They have taken the time and always go that extra mile! I am really up set that my son will not be able to attend this school next year due to rezoning!!!!!

Sherwood Park Elementary 2

Posted May 02, 2009
Not enough emphasis is being done to help students with AD or ADHD or LD...except to give them more homeworks without proper guidance. My son has a hard time with his math but he tries too hard and gets frustrated. For example how can he learn multiplication if he has a hard time with addition and subtraction. His teacher however continues to give him homeworks to do on his own. Teacher does not communicate he was having any problems until his report card has been issued. In the meantime he gets further and further behind.

Sherwood Park Elementary 2

Posted November 23, 2008

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted January 19, 2008

Sherwood Park Elementary
2115 Hope Mills Road, Fayetteville, NC  28304
Last modified Sherwood Park Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherwood Park Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.