Trinity Christian School 4

Posted March 26, 2014
This a school where you can really get one on one attention in the classroom where the teachers will help you strive for excellence beyond the court or the field. A school that focuses on turning a child into a responsible young adult. It is also a school that recognizes potential in any student that walks through the front door. The teachers and staff will not and will never give up nor turn their heads on anyone, they believe in making sure your child walks across that stage and receives a diploma. You can rest assure that every student that has graduted from this school is college ready.

Posted January 26, 2014
JOKE OF A "SCHOOL". Just a daycare for K-12. No academics just a place for kids to hang out. A complete rip off run by people who know nothing about academics just play sports. Located in a run down strip mall! No accreditation at all!! Play for us and we will give you a high school diploma. You won't learn anything but we will give you a piece of paper. Daycare for teenagers!!!

Trinity Christian School 4

Posted September 03, 2008
this is a great school. the staff became a second family to me and my children. For those who feel it was a waste of their money, you were probably one of those people who thought because you paid tuition someone was supposed to raise your child for you. I guess you got out of it what you put into it.

Posted August 31, 2008
My son attended this school, and the only thing I can say is do not waste your money here, a any public school is better than this school

Trinity Christian School 5

Posted June 10, 2008
Trintiy has done many great things for my children. I have had 2 graduate here, and another one to graduate in 2009. Trinity is planning big things for our children and community. They do more for the children here, than anywhere else in Fayetteville. They bring in public school students for after-school tutoring, have mentoring programs for the students, as well as an outstanding sports program. For those students not interested in playing sports, there are several options to choose from. All this, with many more great things to come. The teachers are the most gifted, trustworthy and compassionate I have ever had the pleasure to know. I have never seen so many teachers fight for the children as they do here. To them, it's all about the kids, and no child is ever left behind. I highly recommend Trinity to all parents, from childcare to High School!

Trinity Christian School 0

Posted December 11, 2007
Trinity, to me and my kids, is the best school in Fayetteville. The teachers are great. They treat and teach each student as an individual the way that all teachers should.

Posted October 03, 2005
A great disappointment. My biggest problem: supposed to be a Christian school, yet most definitely is not. My kids were honors when they entered and I was told they would work with them; didn't happen.

Trinity Christian School 2

Posted May 20, 2005
My child came from out of state (public school) and I was delighted to find an inexpensive Christian school here. However, I am so disappointed in this school. No extras for the elementary school students. No library visits- none at school and promises of trips to one never filled. No full school days. Fridays are all 'fun' and no work. No computers. My child probably only got half an education even though she attended all the days school was in session. Classrooms are shared (noisy) with other grades (and pre school). There are business in the middle of the school (it is in a strip mall). I say use this school for day care and for high school. The athletic fields are awesome and well used. There are plans to build a new building, I would wait till then and re asses Trinity.

Trinity Christian School 2

Posted February 25, 2005
This school has quickly become a place for troubled children. Starting with Junior High and worsens in the High School grades. Discipline is practically non-existent for certain students while others are disciplined for the slightest infraction. Being a part of the 'School Family' was spoken of many times, yet when I moved my children from this school I heard nothing in the line of 'good luck to your family' or 'it was a pleasure having you as part of our family'. The only point spoken of was 'we have contracts for a reason and we still expect payment'. I was very offended by the conduct of the staff and management by even suggesting we would breach contract. I was also concerned about the lack of any opportunities other than sports. For children not interested in sports, this is a major obstacle as sports kids get preferential treatment by staff and peers.

Trinity Christian School 5

Posted September 14, 2004
My son started kindergarten at trinity and he loves it. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Tina and Mrs. Andrea, he has 13 kids in his class, which as a parent I love due to more special time with individual help. I will recommend this school to any one I know.

Trinity Christian School
3727 Rosehill Road, Fayetteville, NC  28311
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top