Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School 5

Posted February 05, 2013
My child just started to attended for his behavior, he's better in behavior wise, he loves the teachers/ principal & staff , his grades has improved even he got excellent in been more polite. He wish that he could finish the school period out but he can't. I have no problem with him getting up waiting on the bus because he told me they really cares about their student & he like that and so do I. I wish nothing but blessing for Pauline Jones Middle School for an awesome job you did on my child. Thank You

Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School 5

Posted January 09, 2006
- a former student
This is a good program for kids. All the schools in fayetteville could leanr from this school.

Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School 3

Posted December 10, 2005

Contact Information

225 'b' Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301

School website

Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School
225 'b' Street, Fayetteville, NC  28301
Last modified Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School is a public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.