Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School 5

Posted February 05, 2013
My child just started to attended for his behavior, he's better in behavior wise, he loves the teachers/ principal & staff , his grades has improved even he got excellent in been more polite. He wish that he could finish the school period out but he can't. I have no problem with him getting up waiting on the bus because he told me they really cares about their student & he like that and so do I. I wish nothing but blessing for Pauline Jones Middle School for an awesome job you did on my child. Thank You

Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School 5

Posted January 09, 2006
- a former student
This is a good program for kids. All the schools in fayetteville could leanr from this school.

Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School 3

Posted December 10, 2005

Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School
225 'b' Street, Fayetteville, NC  28301
Last modified Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pauline Jones Alternative Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.