Posted August 22, 2013
I just moved my family to North Carolina and the first thing I did was enroll my 10 year old into school and Nick Jeralds was on my list because I have a niece that attends the school. During Open House, I went to pick up my daughters schedule along with meeting her teachers...the setup of the school was definitely not to my liking. When I went as far as finding out what bus she would be riding, thats when the confusion started. I was given the run around and was also told that my child is not zoned to the school. When I finally spoke to the woman in charge of enrollments she said who told you she was not zoned to this school? I replied the bus driver...she said he is wrong...then she asked for my address and she said "oh he is right your child cant attend"! I said Miss, you did my enrollment!! I asked why did I have to come to Open House to find out out she can not attend? I said to her "what you could have done was to call me and inform me ahead of time. You had my daughters paperwork for a whole week AND you created a schedule for her"!! School starts Monday now I only have until Friday (08/23/13) to register her into a new school! This school is definitely a BAD CHOICE FOR KIDS

Posted August 29, 2012
This is by far the worst school I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! Everyone from the principle to the bus drivers are extremely rude. Their teaching my daughter stuff she learned last year. They say they have the highest test scores in the county? What a joke, their reading scores are horrible!! Me & my husband will be moving ASAP just to get my daughter outta of this school!! It smells like a urinal for crying out loud !!!please if you have a choice do NOT put your kids in this school, I wish I hadn't!!!!

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle 4

Posted August 09, 2012
I believe Nick Jeralds is a wonderful school. My 2 children went to this school and they always came home positive. The teachers in the school know where the students are coming from. They try heir best and work hard and in 2012 Nick Jeralds had the highest Math EOG scores in their county for 7th grade. Congratulations!

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle 3

Posted April 05, 2012
I would like to commend the faculty and staff of Luther "Nick" Jeralds Middle for working so diligently with students despite the immediate challenges. I would like to see more parent participation during the school day and at the evening functions, i.e. E.O.G. Night, cultural arts events, and parent conferences. I am an active parent and challenge all other parents to step up and get involved in the school. With your support we can continue to make changes and improve the school for our children.

Posted June 09, 2011
My son went to this school 2010-2011 (6th grade) school year and from the first day of school we had problems with students and staff. They claim to not tolerate bullying, but when a child reports something they brush it off. We were never able to get a meeting with the principal. She NEVER returned any of our phone calls. When you try and contact the teachers they returned phone calls and e-mails days later, no matter how urgent it is. Academically, THEY ARE SORRY. We had to teach things to our son because when he ask the teacher(mainly the math teacher) questions or told her he didn't understand something she did not help my son. So all thanks go to us, my son passed his grade. They need to do a whole staff clean out, starting with the principal. If your child is assigned to this school you need to get them out of there. This has been a loooooong 10 months, thank God it is over. Good luck if you decide to keep your child in this school.

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle 4

Posted May 26, 2011
I use to be a student at Luther Nick Jerald, but was later transferred to Reid Ross. The Luther Nick Jerald has a really good family feel, and a lot more fun, unlike Reid Ross. Most parents think the reason why kids stay Reid Ross sucks is because they have uniforms. Well that is not true at all. Reid Ross is not welcoming and you have 0 activities. Teacher's are unenthused at Reid Ross and treat many kids different.This is from experience cause I attend Reid Ross now. I honestly miss attending Luther Nick Jerald.

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle 2

Posted August 03, 2009

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle 0

Posted January 29, 2009

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle 2

Posted January 05, 2008
This is my first year at luther and i dont like this schoool its alot of drama and Ms.gamble is not as envolved as she should be most of the teachers dont care and the atmosphere is terrible overall it is not a good school.

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle 5

Posted March 14, 2007
We just relocated to Fayetteville also and my son attends Nick Jerald Middle, and we are having a very positive experience. The staff is very professional and they seem to have a handle on the student body. I have not witnessed anything extreme. I do feel that some teachers are not in touch with this generation and they can put themselves in a very difficult situation with kids of today, if you don't make an effort to understand where they are coming from. Overall this is an excellent school!

Luther Nick Jeralds Middle
2517 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC  28301
Last modified Luther Nick Jeralds Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Luther Nick Jeralds Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.