Fletcher Academy 4

Posted June 20, 2014
Fletcher is a boarding school whose main goal is to "...develop a life-long friendship with Jesus Christ and fellow-disciples." While attending FA, I have grown closer to God by learning more about the Bible and God's character. While working, as a student worker, at Fletcher Academy, I have developed better communication skills. The teachers are willing to help me whenever I am having trouble understanding a lesson or concept. I took advantage of "Help Session" this last year and was able to understand my school work better. The campus is very beautiful. I have made new friendships since attending Fletcher. The music program at FA is good. I enjoy choir and I like listening to the other performance groups like band, strings, bells, and the select choir. Fletcher is a good school.

Fletcher Academy 1

Posted May 24, 2014
School is run like a business, get them in, get them out, charge you $15,000 a year. My kid came home this spring and told me the cafe served them expired food. Also said the milk in the coolers are often expired. A friend of my kid showed the principal an expired can and he didn't care...even defended the practice. Principal is ineffective and has not been available to take my calls. My child won't be returning. Teachers seem to care very much but seem to need more training.

Fletcher Academy 1

Posted September 24, 2012
School could use more training for their teachers. This school has lots of teachers who teach the book but don't bother to engage any further to help students who may need a little more help or a different form of instruction rather than audio visual. Make sure your child is ready to handle strict rules and having no extra time but to study if they even get that. This school keeps you busy with school work home work and a required job which isn't bad but may take a toll on a child who is not use to that kind of schedule beforehand.

Fletcher Academy
185 Fletcher Academy Drive, Fletcher, NC  28732
Last modified Fletcher Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Fletcher Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.