Posted March 06, 2014
A solid Elementary foundation is paramount to building a learning relationship that last a lifetime for Children. What plant grows solid roots, if not in good soil and cared for? Glenn Marlow has been an awesome growing experience for my Grandson and has even taught me a few things on how to nurture the next generation of awesome adults. To the Principal of Glenn Marlow School; what makes my Grandsons' school day awesome? You Sir.... You.

Posted October 13, 2010
Glenn Marlow has a family atmosphere and the staff is very caring.

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted September 30, 2009
My daughters & I love Glenn Marlow, we love the teachers, the staff, the school, Mrs. King, everything!!

Posted September 30, 2009
You know it's a great school when your kids actually want to attend!

Posted September 29, 2009
Marlow is incredible! fabulous teachers & staff. We have been blown away by the quality of education, programs, and community.

Posted September 29, 2009
Great principal, great staff, great parent support, great kids!

Posted September 29, 2009
Great staff who truly love our kids!

Posted September 29, 2009
The teachers & staff are awesome at Marlow! I am so proud my son is a Mustang!

Posted September 20, 2009
Glenn C Marlow has the best staff and administration!! And the most wonderful PTO! We are really blessed with our teachers and parents!

Glenn C Marlow Elementary
1985 Butler Bridge Road, Fletcher, NC  28732
Last modified Glenn C Marlow Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenn C Marlow Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews.