Bad
Good

Fletcher Elementary is managed very poorly and lacks any leadership or vision to be what constitutes a school. This school uses policies and procedures only to do as little as possible for the children. I wished we had chosen a different school.

Excellent caring staff from the principal to the bus drivers. I highly recommend this school

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter attended this school for Kindergarten. The staff was amazing , caring and very knowledgeable. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Three of my children attended this school, and it was by far the best school, overall, that they have ever attended. My only complaint is one second grade teacher (who has won teacher of the year ?!) who gave my so SO MUCH homework that he would cry every night and she would make comments about me to him. However the next year he had Ms. Patton and she made him LOVE school again. He still talks about her as his favorite all time teacher (he is now in high school). My daughter's kinder teacher was also super awesome and even came to some of her track meets a couple years later. The new principle seemed strict but nice. Everyone else (other than Ms. D) was the best and when they re-disctricted the school zone and they had to attend a different school, they were heartbroken. I only wish there were more schools like this one; schools that made children love to learn and attend school.

Fletcher Elementary is a poorly managed poorly led school that continues its tradition of just following policies and procedures. The school will not do something whether it is in the best interest of the child but will throw regulations and polices in your face. I wished we had chosen a different school district.

There could not be a better school to send your child to. I have been very pleased with the progress that my child has been making and I'm blown away by all of the neat things that he is learning. I am very pleased with the staff at Fletcher.

I consider myself very selective when it comes to my children's education opportunities. I had the option of enrolling my first child in a private school but decided to try out Fletcher Elementary. She loved it and now her two younger siblings are attending as well. They love going to school and the teachers are caring and attentive. The library is the nicest of Henderson County's schools. I wasn't expecting this from a public school and I couldn't be more pleased.

The principle and teachers really care about our kids. They also go out of their way to encourage parents to volunteer at the school in many different ways. They let us know that they are thankful for our help. The teachers are great at comunicating with the parents about the strengths and weakneses of the children and will give advise about programs in and out of school that can help.

Fletcher is the most amazing elementary school. From the Principal down to the students and on to the parents, it is truly a TEAM that works so well together. I have been a parent in this school and a substitute teacher and can't imagine a better place for my children to be a student.

Teachers and staff are completely invested in each child and thier education! Very open to everyone and helpful whenever needed!

Last modified Fletcher Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.