Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I am very disappointed in the school as a whole from teachers in 6th to 8th grade I didn't want my daughter to go here after reading the reviews but at the time I was not working and we couldn't afford private school, since the schools off post won't allow you to transfer your kid, which sucks in North Carolina, the counselor Ms. Levy is absolutely awful, my daughter needed a referral for summer program that would help her with her different subjects in school and why she didn't give it to her she actually stated she would not refer this student for the program, first she called and asked me about the program and I explained it to her and she still had the audacity to not give my child the referral and to this day I don't understand why, my child has never had any issues with teachers or students if anything we have had to speak with the principal on my daughter being bullied, she is out of control and I will be speaking with the Superintendent.

horrible school. Not only was my daughter bullied by students (given a razor blade in a ring box and also several times being put in a head'lock) she was also verbally and'physically assaulted by the school nurse. The principal and assistant principal were notified on every occasion and did nothing! Finally had to file an IG complaint. I wish I could upload photos on here, i even have pictures of the teachers'sleeping during class.

I'm currently in sixth grade at the school their are two sixth grade hallways I'm pretty sure you want your student in The Stars and Stripes hallway has awesome teachers and the electives at this school are the best I'm in avid and we do fun stuff

For the most part the school is a good school...the principal always talks to us and nips any issue in the butt....theres a couple teachers that think they can speak to the kids rudely...I dont know if its because they taught older highschool before...but its not cool. One of the biggest complaint I have is the office lady. She is rude tone on the phone...and in person. I feel whomever works in the office..or a a school around children period should like their job enough to handle it with a smile more friendly and be a much more people person.

I have a7th grader at this school and I can say the Principal & Vice Principal do their best to make sure the students are prepared for school & learning. The front office lady can be very rude especially on the phone, she needs to work on her phone etiquette manners, she comes across as rude & unprofessional most times. I don't mind the MP's being there, it lets me know my kid is safe at all times. The teachers are okay, some need a little improving. Overall it's an okay school.

I currently attend Albritton as of Jan. 12 2012 for 7th grade and i must say that they do worry about uniforms instead of education. Teachers always bug you about uniforms, but ween you fail a test they will get mad. Some of the teachers still give reading logs for 7th graders... i think that is very childish. They always talk about how some of us need to grow up but instead they try to give us baby worksheets that we have been knowin what to do since around the 4th grade. Step it up albritton, Your slacking. I used to say " i cant wait to go to albritton" now i say " i cant wait to leave albritton"

I was a student at AJHS my 7th, 8th, & 9th grade years. These three years as far as academics go were some of the worst of my school career. Sure, I had fun there, but that was because we rarely did much work. & The work we were given, we didn't do, because a good majority of the teachers were "push-overs." There were some exceptions, but as far as admin goes, they were terrible & there were often teacher-parent arguments that were highly unprofessional. I now attend Jack Britt High School as a rising junior, & I must admit, the atmosphere is clearly a more professional one & the learning enviornment much better than that of most Ft. Bragg schools.

Worst School my kids have ever attended! Teachers lose work and are no help to the students! Administration is incompetent and rude! There is no communication with the school and parents or students what so ever. They are more worried about the uniforms then they are educating the children. My son talks about the MP's being there all the time busting kids for drugs!!! Thankfully this is the last year my kids have to attend!

I currently attend Albritton Junior High. The work is not challenging at all; even their honor courses are easy and below a 9th grade level. They do not offer enough electives as well. This school is very foul. I am a witness to how dirty and unclean this school is. I am so very thankful that I will be moving and changing schools very soon.

as a former sudent of when this was albritton middle/junior high, this part of my life was the best. great friends, even better teachers and stories to last a lifetime. compared to schools in the fayetteville area, ft bragg schools are ahead of the game. the things you learn in high school in fayetteville, you have already covered on ft. bragg. if i had a choice, i would want my child to expierence k-9th grade on bragg!

Last modified Albritton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8