Albritton Middle School 4

Posted February 26, 2013
I have a7th grader at this school and I can say the Principal & Vice Principal do their best to make sure the students are prepared for school & learning. The front office lady can be very rude especially on the phone, she needs to work on her phone etiquette manners, she comes across as rude & unprofessional most times. I don't mind the MP's being there, it lets me know my kid is safe at all times. The teachers are okay, some need a little improving. Overall it's an okay school.

Posted January 12, 2012
I currently attend Albritton as of Jan. 12 2012 for 7th grade and i must say that they do worry about uniforms instead of education. Teachers always bug you about uniforms, but ween you fail a test they will get mad. Some of the teachers still give reading logs for 7th graders... i think that is very childish. They always talk about how some of us need to grow up but instead they try to give us baby worksheets that we have been knowin what to do since around the 4th grade. Step it up albritton, Your slacking. I used to say " i cant wait to go to albritton" now i say " i cant wait to leave albritton"

Albritton Middle School 2

Posted July 26, 2010
I was a student at AJHS my 7th, 8th, & 9th grade years. These three years as far as academics go were some of the worst of my school career. Sure, I had fun there, but that was because we rarely did much work. & The work we were given, we didn't do, because a good majority of the teachers were "push-overs." There were some exceptions, but as far as admin goes, they were terrible & there were often teacher-parent arguments that were highly unprofessional. I now attend Jack Britt High School as a rising junior, & I must admit, the atmosphere is clearly a more professional one & the learning enviornment much better than that of most Ft. Bragg schools.

Posted May 25, 2010
Worst School my kids have ever attended! Teachers lose work and are no help to the students! Administration is incompetent and rude! There is no communication with the school and parents or students what so ever. They are more worried about the uniforms then they are educating the children. My son talks about the MP's being there all the time busting kids for drugs!!! Thankfully this is the last year my kids have to attend!

Posted November 04, 2009
I currently attend Albritton Junior High. The work is not challenging at all; even their honor courses are easy and below a 9th grade level. They do not offer enough electives as well. This school is very foul. I am a witness to how dirty and unclean this school is. I am so very thankful that I will be moving and changing schools very soon.

Albritton Middle School 5

Posted July 26, 2009
as a former sudent of when this was albritton middle/junior high, this part of my life was the best. great friends, even better teachers and stories to last a lifetime. compared to schools in the fayetteville area, ft bragg schools are ahead of the game. the things you learn in high school in fayetteville, you have already covered on ft. bragg. if i had a choice, i would want my child to expierence k-9th grade on bragg!

Albritton Middle School 3

Posted May 25, 2009
To me thia school is ok. the students get in fights at times but the teachers are great. Also there is uniforms there.

Posted November 02, 2008

Albritton Middle School 4

Posted August 12, 2008
I AtteNDed this school in seventh, eigth, and ninth gRadE, and I haven't really seen any bad things with the teachers. The teachers there are aWesome. Of course, some teachers may be strict, some boring, but hey, they get their job done, we learn, parents are happy, and we thank them later when we have our good paying careers. A lot of the teens (some who act like complete children) get into huge fights, hold grudges, whatever.. What school doesn't though? My last year there (07-08) had a large choice of electives for the freshmen. French, Spanish, Video Productions/Communications, and more.. I certainly liked it. And for all who read this, I wouldn't worry too much about this school. It's great, pretty safe, and hey, it's on a military base.. Can't be too bad.

Albritton Middle School 2

Posted August 07, 2008

Albritton Middle School
3331 Normandy Drive, Fort Bragg, NC  28307
Last modified Albritton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Albritton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.