Posted April 28, 2014
Cartoogechaye Elementary School is an AMAZING place for children to learn and grow!!! I have 2 children (one in Kindergarten & one in 2nd) that attend there and i couldn't be happier!!! My children have done nothing but excel and still continue to!!! My son is only in 2nd grade and is reading at a 4th grade reading level!!! My daughter, had quite a slow start at first in kindergarten, but you would NEVER know it now!!! She loves to read her homework books and showing me all the schoolwork she has done!!! The way the staff are with the children and the compassion they have for what the do (especially Mr. Lynch, principal) is nothing but breath-taking!!! I LOVE CARTOOGECHAYE ELEMENTARY!!!

Posted May 29, 2009
I currently have 3 students enrolled at Cartoogechaye Elementary in grades 5, 2, and kindergarten. I can truly speak from experience and only have high praise for this school. The teachers truly care about their students and even the support employees at the school are friendly and helpful. I do not believe I could have asked for a better start to their education than they have received at this school. Thumbs up from a very satisfied mom.

Cartoogechaye Elementary 4

Posted July 22, 2008

Posted August 23, 2005
Cartoogechaye proves to be a school of excellance in every area. I especially appreciate the principal, Mr. Arnold, and his dedication to the children. He truly looks at them as 'his own' through the school hours. The teachers welcome the parents to participate in the classroom and make you feel that your child is well taken care of through the day.

Cartoogechaye Elementary
3295 Old Murphy Road, Franklin, NC  28734
Last modified Cartoogechaye Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cartoogechaye Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.