Franklin, NC

Iotla Elementary 5

Posted April 02, 2014
I love Iotla elementary, my son loves Iotla. The teachers are amazing and so caring. He's been in a few schools and Iotla is by far the best one.

Iotla Elementary 0

Posted October 02, 2008
Iotla Elementary is a wonderful school! Being a K-2 school, it is a great starting place for your child's education. Small class sizes, great teachers, great principal......I can't say enough! I feel very blessed for my child to have been a part of this school!

Iotla Elementary 4

Posted April 27, 2006
If small class sizes are important to you, this is a great school. My son's class size is 12 kids! Due to the small class size, this K-2 school is able to focus on bringing the most to these children. I am frustrated at their lack of advance material for my son who has mastered the educational aspects of K (and 1st grade). They have a great PE program, art classes, and plenty of field trips. The after school program is my son's favorite part of the day - full of activities that keep his interest. The PTA is very active and plan events throughout the year, so I would say there is a high level of parental involvement -and it is very encouraged! Overall, a great a school. I highly recommend this school!

Iotla Elementary
1166 Iotla Church Road, Franklin, NC  28734
Last modified Iotla Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iotla Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top