Franklin, NC

Posted June 11, 2009
I have two boys that attend South Macon. We had as awesome year! My youngest son was in Mrs. Cristy Passmore and Frances Beck's Developmental Kindergarten and excelled. He was not ready for Kindergarten last year , but after spending a blessed year with these two wonderful teachers is ready for 'big' kindergarten with bells on! He was diagnosed with autism, but will be able to go onto regular kindergarten, with services. I will always credit these two ladies with helping him to thrive. Our other son was in Ms. Hubbs' fourth grade. What a creative and fun teacher! She is top notch! One of the best. A very open and friendly school with awesome teachers.

Posted April 13, 2009
I have found that South Macon is the up most best school that my child has attended. The teachers are wonderful with our children and they take time with each one. Mr. Bowles and Mr. Shepard are the best and I'm glad that my son has them in his 1st best years of his schooling. I am proud to be apart of the Wildcats team!!!

South Macon Elementary 1

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008
We have the most wonderful principal. He is very realistic about children and families. He works hard to make sure the teachers have everything they need. My only problem is the over crowding.

Posted October 17, 2008
South Macon is a wonderful school! Everyone is dedicated and caring. My youngest is in Kindergarten and we could not have a better teacher. Mr. Bowles and Mr. Shepherd always take time to speak. How thankful to enter such a nice place!

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted July 18, 2006
South Macon was wonderful. My son had a wonderful kindergarten experience and I hope that his first grade experience is just as fantastic. I loved Mrs. Tippett and Mr. Bowles they made his first year of school memorable.

Posted June 24, 2005
South Macon is a great school and they really care about the children's well being. I have 2 children enrolled here and they have trully enjoyed going to school. Mr. Bowles is a very caring man, for example, my daughter fell on the playground and broke her arm and that evening after school he called to check on her. Her teacher even sent her flowers and balloons to the hospital. The staff here really care about there students. This is a #1 school in my book.

South Macon Elementary
855 Addington Bridge Road, Franklin, NC  28734
Last modified South Macon Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Macon Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top