Bad
Good

I have two boys that attend South Macon. We had as awesome year! My youngest son was in Mrs. Cristy Passmore and Frances Beck's Developmental Kindergarten and excelled. He was not ready for Kindergarten last year , but after spending a blessed year with these two wonderful teachers is ready for 'big' kindergarten with bells on! He was diagnosed with autism, but will be able to go onto regular kindergarten, with services. I will always credit these two ladies with helping him to thrive. Our other son was in Ms. Hubbs' fourth grade. What a creative and fun teacher! She is top notch! One of the best. A very open and friendly school with awesome teachers.

I have found that South Macon is the up most best school that my child has attended. The teachers are wonderful with our children and they take time with each one. Mr. Bowles and Mr. Shepard are the best and I'm glad that my son has them in his 1st best years of his schooling. I am proud to be apart of the Wildcats team!!!

We have the most wonderful principal. He is very realistic about children and families. He works hard to make sure the teachers have everything they need. My only problem is the over crowding.

South Macon is a wonderful school! Everyone is dedicated and caring. My youngest is in Kindergarten and we could not have a better teacher. Mr. Bowles and Mr. Shepherd always take time to speak. How thankful to enter such a nice place!

Last modified South Macon Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.