Tar River Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
This is my first child to go to school and I have never felt so welcomed and assured when I walked into this school. The teachers are amazing and always makes sure your questions are answered and so friendly. They keep you up to date with whats going on for the week. I love the weekly calls I get to let me know whats instore for the week with the kids. His teacher sends the parents email about whats going on in the class with a group photo of the classroom. I would have to say ive never been so satisfied and happy with a school.

Tar River Elementary School
2642 Philo White Road, Franklinton, NC  27525
Last modified Tar River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tar River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.