Franklinville, NC

Posted August 21, 2012
Last year my grandson started kindergarten at Grays Chapel. I was so pleased with the very caring teachers he had and very satisfied with the things he learned. He is very much looking forward to the first grade this year. I can't help but think his anticipation and his eagerness to learn new things began with those wonderful women he had last year and will continue this school season. Thank you so much, a caring grandmother.

Posted May 27, 2009
We love Grays Chapel. My daughter will be entering the 5th grade next year and she has thrived. The teachers have been excellent, caring and have communicated very well. We will miss it.

Posted July 22, 2008

Grays Chapel Elementary School 2

Posted June 10, 2008
Gray's Chapel was a good school, but in the past few years I have seen a considerable drop in the quality of education at the school. Some of the teachers are caring and competent, some aren't and the administration is severely inadequate. I fear this school will continue to go downhill if drastic changes aren't made to this school and very soon. It is a shame a school that was once so caring and respected has gotten to this condition.

Grays Chapel Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2008
My son started kindergarten this year at Grays Chapel. Before he began, my husband and I tried to get him into the Greensboro Magnet Program, worried that this school wasn't going to challenge him enough. Well, I was wrong. Grays Chapel has been wonderful. His kindergarten teachers are the best. They are warm, kind and encourage knowledge and independence. Mr. Farlow, the principle is so personable and caring. I honestly couln't ask for a better place than Grays Chapel.

Posted April 23, 2007

Grays Chapel Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
At Grays Chapel School, the children are loved as well as taught. The entire staff are more like family instead of educators. They are compassionate about helping these children reach their greatest potential in all they do. I'm glad my two sons have been able to attend.

Grays Chapel Elementary School
5322 North Carolina 22, Franklinville, NC  27248
Last modified Grays Chapel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grays Chapel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top