Hilltop Christian School 4

Posted January 03, 2014
My child has attended this school since Kindergarten. First, I have to say that I am impressed with the curriculum. But as 1 other reviewer has stated, if you do not attend Hilltop Church, you are somewhat of an outsider. That feeling is felt not only by my child, but I also feel that way during school functions from other (not all) parents. It is not the accepting and loving Christian environment that it should be. Sometimes you can feel a bit snubbed by the parents who attend this particular church together on a regular basis. I have never felt this way at any other church, ever, which is why it strikes me as odd. None-the-less, there is not much out there for private Christian schools to choose from and academically, this one does a fine job. So, it is just one of those things you have to put up with if you do not want your child in public school. Keep in mind, this is my opinion, with my experiences from the last four years.

Posted October 30, 2013
This school provides a well-rounded, academically challenged, Christ-centered program. My child just started first grade there this Fall, and it is has been a comfort to take him to school every morning, knowing that he is both challenged and nurtured each and every day. The staff is organized, structured, yet consistently warm, caring, and FAIR. Most importantly, the focus of the school, as well as the church, is on the Bible. Our son has learned more about the Bible in six months than I ever dreamed possible! I am more than pleased with Hilltop Christian School and look forward to our next son starting soon!

Posted July 02, 2013
Tremendous school. My oldest has attended since K-5 and my second child will start this year. The administration and the teachers are wonderful and the atmosphere is great. The academics are tremendous and all the teachers are college grads. I love the fact that the student body is made up of kids from all over the area and representing many different churches. They truly love our kids and go out of the way to make each child feel special. Thanks

Posted December 14, 2012
My granddaughter attends HCS and she loves it! She is excited about going to school every morning and cannot wait to get there to see her teacher and friends. She is now in first grade and is being taught things that I did not learn until third grade and she is grasping them! We all feel so blessed that she is able to attend HCS. None of us worry about the things she is being exposed to durng the day or her safety as we know she is in a warm, loving, calm and nurturing environment of kindred spirits. I can't say enough about the leadership and staff at this school. Only the best of the best. I get teary eyed and full of joy whenever I attend school functions on this campus. You can feel the presence of the Lord and His hand is on this ministry. (Grandmother)

Hilltop Christian School 3

Posted July 13, 2012
While most of the reviews are great. I would have to mention that not only my child, but others that don't attend Hilltop Church have a hard time assimilating into this school. There is the "Hilltop Church Group" and the "Others". I'm not so sure about the younger kids, but definitely for the older middle school and high school grades. This is a shame in a Christian Atmosphere. This is not only true among the students, but for the teachers who have favored the Hilltop church attendees as well. I 'm not convinced the education received is as great as they claim. Last year there was not one lab done in a chemistry class. I hope this is read and perhaps some positive things can come from some constructive criticism.

Posted March 19, 2011
Praise God for HCS - this school has been wonderful! All the teachers and staff truly care about the students & want to teach. My daughter has attended since K5 and is in 3rd grade now. Every one of her teachers have been exceptional. This school has been a blessing to our family.

Posted January 13, 2010
We love Hilltop Christian School, my son is in the 7th grade and has been there since the 4th. All of the teachers that we have had have been loving, nurturing and truly caring people. The administration really listens and cares about parent's concerns. The curriculm is challenging and thought provoking. The wonderful thing is that all of these things happen in a Christian environment.

Posted October 10, 2009

Hilltop Christian School 0

Posted June 28, 2009
I absolutely love this school. It is in a great Christian atmostphere and I love the teachers and other students. I don't understand how any student could hate it. I came from Cape Fear Christian Academy and have been at Hilltop for three years. Can't wait to start my fourth. A parent would be blessed to send their child to a school like this!

Posted August 28, 2008
0My daughter has attended Hilltop school since K5 (she is currently in 2nd grade. I feel SO relieved each day knowing she is in a school that not only teaches academics, but also educates them about our Lord. The teachers are knowledgeable and caring, each pouring their heart & soul into every student present. My daughter is currently testing two grades higher than public students in her area, plus she has excelled in her enthusiasm to learn the Lord's word.

Hilltop Christian School
10212 Fayetteville Road, Fuquay Varina, NC  27526
Last modified Hilltop Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hilltop Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top