Posted September 11, 2014
I have been in and out of the school on multiple occasions and have witnessed a very caring staff. They act like a family and appear to really love the children. The office staff is always overwhelmed with students, parents, and ringing phones, but they are courteous. The new STEM options and music class has my children really looking forward to school.

Lincoln Heights Elementary 1

Posted August 26, 2014
Where do I start let's see my 6 year old daughter came home in tears with her shoes tied together last year. They were like that since lunch she told us when she got home.. Idk where u come from but to me thats bullying neglect and above all dangerous... my kid has head lice three times from this school. I was forced to cut his hair that he had been growing out for years.. Way to break a kids heart that prides him self on his crazy hair... The lice must have been pretty bad, we use lice repellent shampoo daily!!! After the first time... Transportation is lousy they never get there on time, half the time the bus don't come. When we call they expect the parent to transport the child?? That's absurd.. Today August 26th 2014 they left 7 kids on the second day of school.. They also get pretty mouthy on the phone, not what u would expect from some teachers at a school who is speaking too concerned parents...

Posted March 29, 2010
This is a great school that strives to met each child's individual needs...small class size and excellent teachers!

Lincoln Heights Elementary 0

Posted September 17, 2009
We love Lincoln Heights because it is a community that really cares about the children. The teachers and staff are incredible. I couldn't ask for a better school for my boys.

Lincoln Heights Elementary 0

Posted July 14, 2009
This school has really lost it's luster. I am trying to get my children transfered.

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted October 27, 2008
This school is amazing for my kids they have learned a lot.

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted May 08, 2007
LHMES is a wonderful school with wonderful leadership. For kids with learning disabilities like my child- they have exceeded expectations. Although we were off to a rocky start. We came together like a 'village' and found a formula that worked. My heart goes out to two special people there- Mrs Casey - this is a teacher with a HUGE HEART and genuinely cares about ALL children succeeding. Last but not least the assistant principal Michelle Smith- has all the right ingredients that parents look for. She never gave up on my child even as he was on the verge of failing his grade. It is through the care concern and leadership quality that we have turned around a child's life. This is the school to be in. For any parent thinking about this school, this will be the best decision you will ever make! Thanks

Lincoln Heights Elementary
307 Bridge Street, Fuquay-Varina, NC  27526
Last modified Lincoln Heights Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Heights Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top