Posted March 29, 2010
This is a great school that strives to met each child's individual needs...small class size and excellent teachers!

Lincoln Heights Elementary 0

Posted September 17, 2009
We love Lincoln Heights because it is a community that really cares about the children. The teachers and staff are incredible. I couldn't ask for a better school for my boys.

Lincoln Heights Elementary 0

Posted July 14, 2009
This school has really lost it's luster. I am trying to get my children transfered.

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted October 27, 2008
This school is amazing for my kids they have learned a lot.

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted May 08, 2007
LHMES is a wonderful school with wonderful leadership. For kids with learning disabilities like my child- they have exceeded expectations. Although we were off to a rocky start. We came together like a 'village' and found a formula that worked. My heart goes out to two special people there- Mrs Casey - this is a teacher with a HUGE HEART and genuinely cares about ALL children succeeding. Last but not least the assistant principal Michelle Smith- has all the right ingredients that parents look for. She never gave up on my child even as he was on the verge of failing his grade. It is through the care concern and leadership quality that we have turned around a child's life. This is the school to be in. For any parent thinking about this school, this will be the best decision you will ever make! Thanks

Posted May 31, 2006
Lincoln Heights is an excellent school. The teachers are highly qualified and the small class size allows teachers to really meet the needs of all students from AG to LD. The staff and faculty encourage parent and community participation. There is a warm feeling where students,parents and staff take great pride in being a part of Lincoln Heights.

Posted May 31, 2004
- a staff
This is my 3rd year teaching at LH, and my 30th year in education. It is a wonderfully enriching learning community any way you look at it!

Contact Information

307 Bridge Street
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526

School website

Lincoln Heights Elementary
307 Bridge Street, Fuquay-Varina, NC  27526
Last modified Lincoln Heights Elementary is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Heights Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.