Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Office staff unprofessional and do not greet parents when you approach the office, teachers are never smiling, The 6 graderd don't each lunch until after 1:30 And the cafeteria staff is horrible the fees the kids the bare minimum and kid tells me it's not good and they always run out of stuff. I absolutely hate this school, I don't even see how teachers continue to work here guess the and conditions don't bother them as long as they can get their check.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The kids aren't valued as human beings and it shows in their behavior.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The staff are jaded and unhappy. The lack of care spills over onto the students.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

It's just hours upon hours of bulk homework. No real enrichment.

I'm pretty sure teachers and administrators are leaving fictitious 5-star reviews. This school is horrible. Most of the teachers seem burnt-out and extremely irritated. The principal doesn't bother to acknowledge new parents or students, even when your try to connect. There are so many kids sent out of class that they're just roaming the halls. The classrooms are LOUD and distracting. It seems like they just give all of the work to do at home, and nothing is taught during the day. It's really weird and it makes me so sad for the students who can't just pick up and go to another school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This is my child's first year at NGMS. It has been horrible. The principal does not return phone calls. No one pays attention to who goes in and out of the school. There are major safety issues. The receptionist is so rude to parents. My child had a wonderful ELA teacher and a wonderful social studies teacher, but the math teacher was absolutely terrible. She should not be working with kids. She is a bully! I will not be sending my child there next year.

North Garner Middle School is a terrible school. The principal does nothing to help with the safety concerns parents have. People go in and out of the school without anyone making them sign in at the office. Students leave the school cutting through the staff parking lot and crossing the Street because their parents don't want to wait in carpool. The principal does nothing to stop this dangerous problem. My child had a math teacher that Is a bully. When the sixth graders ask questions she tells them they should know that already. She takes pleasure in embarrassing students. She does not post any grades on power school or answer emails. The principal does nothing about her. She does not send interims home on time or sometimes not at all. When I brought this to Mr. Butler's attention nothing was done about it. This has been the worst year! This is a horrible school with a few good teachers. My child's ELA and Social Studies teachers were excellent. Her Spanish teacher was also great. The principal needs to do his job!!!!! My child will not be returning next year!

Creech Road was one of the best schools i have ever been to. They had a step team,chorus,and play works. they got a new Principal last year. He came to every school after event. And he was fun to be around.He would come to the kids class rooms every day. We had the best times with the talent shows , pep rally's , and school dances. The teachers were loving to each student. They would tell us what it was like going to middle school. My fifth grade teacher gave us home work and she would treat it like a sixth grade teacher would she toke off points for every day it was late but she would try her best to make u turn it in. This is the best school ever!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why there are bad reviews! I went to NGMS for the 2011-2012 in sixth grade, and I loved it! Yes, I can agree with the other student about the sagging issue. I don't know about the "broken chin" or "glass breaking" because sixth grade was one of the best school years of my life! I met awesome people that I'm still in contact with today at NGMS. From what I remember, it wasn't the cleanest of schools, but it was great and I loved it. Highly recommend.

Teachers and staff do nothing when a student is physically or verbally harassed by other students, in plain sight. Glasses broken, punched in the chin, lunches flipped over, books thrown to the ground. Can't abide by this anymore.

Last modified North Garner Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.