Posted December 16, 2012
Gaston Christian School is fully accredited at ALL grade levels by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (AdvancEd). Both of our children have attended Gaston Christian School since Pre-K. One is now in college and the other is in High School. Because of its mission focus, tuition rates are much lower than any other comparable school in the area. The spiritual emphasis is on partnering with families to promote Christian ideals. The academic emphasis is on excellence & it shows in the achievements of students. Our oldest was able to select from the finest universities in the country & was admitted to every school to which he applied (incl Honors & scholarship programs). GCS students have wins & championships in Quiz Bowl and Mock Trial at the county & state levels. The sports emphasis is on integrity, sportsmanship and excellence. GCS offers all usual sports except tackle football. GCS teams have brought home conference & state championships in many sports. We highly recommend GCS to everyone! The spiritual support, academic & athletic excellence, dedicated faculty and staff and family atmosphere make it, in our opinion, the best private school in the area.

Gaston Christian School 3

Posted July 19, 2011
Is ACSI the assoc of christian schools? I know GCS was going through accreditation with SACS (Advance Ed) at the elem level a few years ago. Was that completed? I think high school does have this accreditation. Don't think ACSI certification means teachers are certified by the state. I too used to have a child at GCS - teachers were very kind and hard workers - weak in critical thinking skills - most of elem curriculum was rote memorization- hopefully this has changed-our child did well at GCS but struggled with reading comprehension and critical thinking skills when moved to another school.

Posted April 14, 2011
I have three children who have attended Gaston Christian since their 4 yr old preschool year. The oldest is now in College. The education has been top notch and the school is committed to continuous improvement. The school offers a comprehensive education environment and my kids have thrived in social, academic and athletic areas. The commitment of the board of directors and administration to making this the best school in the area and serve Christ at the same time is impressive. Is everything perfect? No, but needs are known and every effort is made to improve. I am excited in the plans they have for the future and the campus is beautiful. I could not be happier with the choice made 15 years ago to send my children to Gastion Christian. My family has made friends for life at Gaston Christian and it plays a huge role in our lives today. Our investment in our childrens spiritual and educational development could not have been better made. Thank you GCS!

Posted March 14, 2011
We have been involved with Gaston Christian for over 15 years. It has been a blessing! Excellent staff and students!

Posted July 26, 2010
Gaston Christian has always been a great school. The leadership there is excellent. One of the best after school programs in Gaston County also picks up at Gaston Christian, Carolina Galaxy. I'm sure you will be very impressed with Gaston Christian.

Posted February 18, 2010
We started our daughter here in Pre-K and she absolutely loves it, as do my wife and I. It is a great Christian school with teachers who really care about the students. We plan on sending our son there as well for Pre-K next year. We would recommend it to anyone who cares about a solid Biblical foundation to their child's learning process.

Posted August 24, 2009
Our daughter has attended GCS since PreK4 and we love it!

Gaston Christian School 4

Posted June 11, 2009
Gaston Christian School is a great place for students who need structure. Most of the work at the elementary level is done in a text/worksheet format. There aren't many hands on activities. Students spend time in the Bible each day which is wonderful.

Gaston Christian School 0

Posted May 20, 2009

Gaston Christian School 0

Posted August 08, 2008

Gaston Christian School
1625 Lowell Bethesda Road , Gastonia, NC  28056
Last modified Gaston Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gaston Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.