Bad
Good

We have been very pleased with New Hope. From the teachers and administration to parent involvement, this is a wonderful school that has exceeded our expectations. Our children have been challenged and encouraged by their teachers, and as parents we have been delighted that the teachers have known our girls on a personal level. It is a well-run school and Mr. Lewis provides exceptional leadership - he is approachable and responsive, and enthusiastic. Our children love their school and it has given them a wonderful introduction to learning!

Excellent School! The teachers and principal are fantastic. There is also a great after school program close by in Carolina Galaxy. I would say this is the best school in Gaston County!

I have had children at New Hope for four years now and I'm continually amazed at how wonderful the staff is! New Hope reminds me of a small town school, where everyone knows who I am, who my children are and which classrooms they are in. I am always greeted with a warm welcome. My son had academic difficulties his first three years and the teachers at New Hope did everything in their power to help him. Their love and concern for each and every student is truly expressed in their actions. Principal Lewis is the best principal in Gaston County! That must be why they tried to take him from us at the end of last year to reform an underachieving school. But of course, New Hope parents would not stand for it! Don't let the small, somewhat outdated appearance of this school fool you, love grows inside!!

My Grand-daughters attend this school. One has spina bifida and is wheelchair bound. This school goes out of it's way to make her feel accepted and to fit in just as one of the other children.

I have had two children attend New Hope and I myself attend New Hope and I love this school to pieces. My years at New Hope were great and so were my son's years. My daughter attends now and is in kindergarten and has a teacher that she loves. She loves to go to school everyday and is very sad when she can not go. I also had Mr.Lewis when he was an Economics teacher at the old Cramerton, so I know first hand he is a very caring and dedicated leader. New Hope is very lucky to have him. Keep up the good work .

We have recently moved from Maryland and two of my children attend New Hope. The teachers, Principal and staff are warm, friendly and caring. They have truely made this transition pleasant. My kids love and have great respect for their teachers. We look for many more years at New Hope.

Last modified New Hope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.