Posted February 03, 2014
Robinson Elementary is the BEST school ever. They have a wonderful staff!! They remember the children's names. They take interest in the children's life. I LOVE every teacher my child has had a Robinson. This is a WONDERFUL school. Wonderful teachers who actually teach the children and push them to succeed!!

Posted April 28, 2009
After working with the teachers and administration at this school, I can say with out a doubt that they are professionals where children come first, and everyone is for and about children. Working with these folks brings to mind one of my favorite quotes, 'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but rather a habit.' Aristotle

Posted March 20, 2009
My daughter has attended Robinson for two years and we couldn't be happier with our decision to move into this district. The administration and teachers are always kind and welcoming. This is definately a wonderful learning environment!

Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted December 05, 2008

Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2008
My two children attend Robinson. The staff and adminstration are very good. I would not hesitate to recommend this school

Posted May 10, 2008

Posted August 09, 2005

Robinson Elementary School
3122 Union Road, Gastonia, NC  28056
Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.