Eastern Wayne High School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
eastern wayne is so fun it also has multiple opportunities to suceed

Posted April 16, 2009

Eastern Wayne High School 3

Posted May 07, 2008

Eastern Wayne High School 0

Posted January 01, 2008
I went to this school all 4 years of my high school experience. I just graduated this past June 2007. it prepared me alot more than other schools did with my friends. The Best School to send your Children.

Posted July 06, 2007

Eastern Wayne High School 4

Posted March 19, 2007
EWHS is a great place for kids. Students can find a place to belong here. The staff is great and professional. My daughter came from a small, private school to EWHS. She was placed in interesting classes and found a place in sports and other extracurricular activities. I believe the staff supports the students and encourages them to do their best. The administration was often not visible but security and safe environment seemed under control. I believe the school offers something for everyone. We have since moved and my daughter is far ahead of her peers academically. This is in part due to EWHS.

Posted October 18, 2005
This school is so run down and in bad physical shape. The crime is way too high also. The school does have AP classes available but it does not out weigh the bad.

Posted September 15, 2005

Posted March 29, 2005
I'm currently a Junior at EWHS, I will graduate from EWHS in 2006. EWHS is the BEST school that I have ever been to. And it's so easy to make friends; people you've never seen on campus before will strike up a conversation with you. It's the most diverse school in Wayne County and the top ranked one, too. The activities here are ENDLESS. Everything from football to golf. Not to mention that Eastern Wayne has some of the most gifted students in this region. If you want your child to go to a High School that is diverse, has plenty of extracurricular activities, and that has excellent academic programs...then you NEED to send him or her to Eastern Wayne High School in Goldsboro, NC!

Posted April 28, 2004
- a former student

Eastern Wayne High School
1135 East New Hope Road, Goldsboro, NC  27534
Last modified Eastern Wayne High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern Wayne High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.