Goldsboro, NC

Posted July 06, 2012
Grantham School is a great school. It has awesome teachers and staff. Awesome school with many great people!

Grantham School 3

Posted August 07, 2008
I agree with the parent regarding the 'click'. I understand it being that way with the children, but with the parents - not so much. That being said, my children never had a problem here academically and most (not all) showed compassion towards one of my children even though she didn't 'fit in' with the other kids. The band teacher used to be pretty good, but now seems to have his hands into too many other things and doesn't give as much undivided attention like he did in previous years. The coaches are one of the selling points for this school. They really care about the children and put their hearts into the athletics program at Grantham. But do beware, a great majority of the teachers, principal, etc. have either grown up in Grantham or are married or kin to someone who did, so watch who you say what to!!

Posted June 04, 2008
I beleive that Grantham puts it's primary focus on academics;secondly,the focus is on children's behavior.The teacher's ultimate goal is to have our children grow up to be responsible and educated! That's a very good thing!

Grantham School

Posted July 30, 2007
Grantham is a good school. Most of the teachers try very hard to meet each childs need. However there is a Grantham click and you are either in it or you are not.

Posted August 26, 2003
My family moved to the Grantham area about 4 years ago and all my children have had great teachers.I feel that this school is a great environment for all the children at Grantham. I feel that the staff is helpful and very dedicated to our children. I especially like the middle school teachers, Ms. Sasser,Ms.Goodman, Ms Penrod,Mr. Gurganious, Ms. Sanderson.

Grantham School
174 Grantham School Road, Goldsboro, NC  27530
Last modified Grantham School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grantham School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top