Spring Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
My daughter is doing great, she is in kindergarten and reading on a "end of first grade" level, according to her teacher. My one major complaint so far is that the buses are old and break down often.

Spring Creek Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2011
My son has been at this school for 3 yrs, he has had his normal issues as any child does going to school but this year it has been excessive & the new vice principal is in my opinion in the wrong profession. This adult has began to pick on my child, he was challenged to a fight on the school bus by a substitute bus driver & the vice principal chose to let him continue driving children, just on a different bus. I will be transfering my son to a new school next year for the specific reason of THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL.

Posted May 28, 2010
My daughter spent most of her kindergarden year at this school, up to spring break, then we moved to Florida. The skills from the kindergarden at Spring Creek are equivalent to the pre-K in Florida. My daughter was a top student in Spring Creek and now will be more than likely repeating kindergarden in Florida. Pay for private school if your child may have to enter another school system. I loved her teachers and the principal, so it is a rude awakening to see my daughter struggle so much at her new school.

Spring Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2009
My daughter has been going to this school since kindergarten. She is now going to fifth grade. Her teacher in forth grade was Mrs. Drew she is the best and she really cares about her class and their success. I couldn't imagine my daughter going to another school. SCE is the best!

Posted June 09, 2009
I have 3 children at Spring Creek and am doing what ever I can to get them out before next year. we moved here from out of state and I expected so much more. My eldest child was in AIG (gifted program) and it is pathetic. My primary grade children were bored and unchallenged at school. The reviewer who raved about the office staff obviously did not notice the sub-par communication coming from the school. If you strive for a mediocre education then this is the school for your children!

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted October 04, 2008
This is an excellent school... why pay for private.. when this is SO much better! CLEAN, UPDATED facility. They are growing and need more classrooms and it will happen soon. The Principal is THE BEST Mr. Ivey is the glue that keeps it all together. Mrs. Fason is right behind him +++ The teachers all get along.. really..and the front office is truely gifted. No complaints at ALL!

Posted August 11, 2007
I really like the school. It is nearby and a lot of people in Walnut Creek send their kids there. The principal is GREAT. He is the driving force for all to excell. No complains about teachers. The facilty is too small. Needs seperate lunch room and gym. The trailors in back need to be moved to the front to show taxpayers the school needs more money. Art and music teachers need their own rooms. Parental involvement is pretty good overall. The front office is GREAT! They make you feel welcome when you enter... which a lot of schools overlook. Mr. Ivey and Mrs. Maranda/Mrs. Cherry are all friendly and helpful. Successful PTA and community involvment keep this school going!

Posted September 28, 2004
We switched our two boys to this school from another Wayne County School this year and it has been the best thing we could have done. I just wish we had done it alot sooner. We are all so pleased with the cleanliness, atmospere, and professional way that things are done.

Posted July 24, 2004
we as parents love this school our daughter wants to be no where else.The school is more of a family enviroment than just a place you send your child to learn.

Spring Creek Elementary School
1050 Saint Johns Church Road, Goldsboro, NC  27534
Last modified Spring Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.