School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

J.S. Waters is an awesome place for students in grades K-8. We are a small community based school. We have great support from local organizations. It is a place where children are nurtured and cared for greatly. I am blessed to be the principal at such a great school.
November 03, 2011

Bad
Good

J.S. waters is a place where the adults truly care about the children. The students are respectful and enjoy coming to school. The PTA is very supportive of the school.

It's awsome it's learning its hope enroll today it's everything you want in a school love jsw

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted November 03, 2011

JS Waters has Excellent teachers along with a strong principal who is not only a leader but an advocate for the children! JS Waters has challenging academic programs and offers one on one instruction and strives for excellence!! My oldest daughter completed 9 yrs at JSW, and is currently a SR in High School. I cannot fathom my children going anywhere else. I have two other children enrolled at JSW and are doing well.

My child has had a wonderful experience at JS Waters! I look forward to my son attending in a few years. The school is a warm, caring place with a great staff! Everyone is friendly, and the children receive a great education.

J.S. Waters has really impressed me as an excellent home-town school...and it takes a lot to impress me! The staff all seem to be very professional and personable. My son is learning so much...it is amazing. I am proud to tell everyone which school he attends. I brag on J.S. Waters constantly to friends and family. My younger son will attend this school as well, when he turns 5. I rate the school a 10 out of 10!!!!!

J.S. Waters has teachers who truly care about their students, and students who have a sense of community, even at a young age.

JSW has the best faculty and staff. All are local residents and care genuinely about each child's education and well being. I could not ask for any better support and care in educating my son!

JS Waters is a warm and inviting school. It welcomes everyone with open arms no matter who you are.

This school is terrific because of the people that work here. I have always enjoyed the personalities,and the love displayed by the faculty and staff members alike. Many of our teachers are so kind and caring, that they go out of their way to help students in any way that they can. I can't count the many times that I have witnessed a teacher or an assistant going to a childs house to help with one issue or another.... It just comes as second nature to this group! I am proud to be a part of this school and can truly say that J.S. Waters Elementary school is one of the best schools around!

Last modified J S Waters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.