Graham High 3

Posted April 18, 2014
Graham has a new policy, the students have to use lunch cards which makes them feel like elementary kids. There are a lot of problems but if they hang out with the right group of people than they should be fine

Graham High 1

Posted December 18, 2013
Mr. Defelice, horrible principal. I was a student there in late 2009. I was in the office with a referral and my lunch bell rang, so I was going. They could not deny me that privilege, also seeing how no one was gonna bring it to me. On my way there Mr. Defelice was getting students into the cafeteria. I continue walking, he stood me, "where are you going?" I answered, "To get my lunch and go back to the office". I was told I could not get lunch. My response, "watch me". He then grabs meby my shirt and slams me into the wall. Not sure if he is still there, but a school that would allow that, then expelling the student for punching him should never be operable. Go at your own risk.

Graham High 0

Posted September 16, 2009
All of my children went to Graham High School. My son graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, my daughter graduated from UNC-Greensboro undegraduate and a Masters in Higher Education-Administration, and my last child, a daughter is in the 10th grade, expecting to go to the NC School of Math and Science to someday be a Pharmacist. What more could a parent ask..... priceless!!!!!

Graham High 4

Posted February 16, 2009
Graham High School is a great school!! It has the feel of a small country school but is definitely influenced by its proximity to big cities along the interstate. They have a staff who tries hard and is willing to work with the students. The principal has been with the school for several years as an assistant principal to start, and knows the students pretty well. It may not be perfect, but I think it's getting back on track. Mr. Defelice works hard and is fair. I truly believe he wants all the students to be successful at Graham. As a former graduate and now parent I like what is happening. The athletics and fine arts programs aren't bad either!

Graham High 4

Posted January 03, 2009
The school is great but not perfect. It is a place where everyone is accepted for who they are no matter what, although there are quite a few trouble makers and drug dealers within the school but as long as your child keeps the right group of friends they should have no problems what so ever.

Graham High 5

Posted June 25, 2007
Graham High School is a great school the students are great and the teachers are even better. the principal is a great human being and a great disciplinarian. He is a fine candidate for the job. the teachers are some of the best in the state. they are young but they know how to get the job done. they do their best every day and they make sure the students know the material. Graham is not just an academic school, they have some exceptional athletic teams and coaches. they went to the state playoffs in almost all of the sports including football, baseball, basketball, softball, and track and field. I would recommend GHS to all parents and students

Graham High 5

Posted September 24, 2004
This is an excellent school and wish all to join but if you are in for the band I would suggest going to Southern but this school is excellent.

Graham High 2

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student

Graham High
903 Trollinger Road, Graham, NC  27253
Last modified Graham High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graham High Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.