Graham, NC

Graham Middle 5

Posted July 14, 2013
I really like this school my child currently goes here and says she has been having a great time I like the teachers who actually try and squeeze fun into learning and over the last visits I have been to graham middle school I admire the different scenes in each classroom for sixth grade overall this is a absolutely amazing school!

Graham Middle 4

Posted April 27, 2010
I have been pleased with this school. The current principal is very good. If the parent takes an active role to know what their child is dealing with, and if issues are brought to the staff's attention, things get resolved efficiently. Mainstreamed EC students could be better attended to, but this school is nothing to be afraid of.

Graham Middle 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Stop by to visit us and you will be amazed at all the GreatSchool activities you will find. In every classroom, in every corner of the school, you can see learning going on!

Graham Middle
311 East Pine Street, Graham, NC  27253
Last modified Graham Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graham Middle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top