Waldo C Falkener Sr Elementary 5

Posted June 25, 2013
Falkener elementary,this is good school..Yo me siento satisfecha en esta escuela,su rendimiento es genial,los maestros son amables,profesionales y capacitados..

Waldo C Falkener Sr Elementary 5

Posted November 22, 2011
This is a great school for a child to learn and explore topics and languages of international interest. My son is enjoying his 5th grade year at the school. I'm a single mother and I'm pleased with the fact that he has a male teacher (for the first time)that challenges my son and his peers intellectually. My child complained about his teacher being too rigid at first but he is now performing better than he's ever performed in Math and he enjoys learning science. Thanks Mr. T.....The school has a fairly new principal who is sometimes rude and expects a lot from her staff even though she's never taught any of the core subjects. Being involved and getting to know other parents of children at the school will help you stay abreast. Students also takes trips to Washington DC at the end of the year. I've heard more positives than I've heard negatives about the school but I've not had any complaints.... Just make sure that your child gets the right teacher... You know one who cares more about your child progress than just a PAYCHECK.... GOOD LUCK like that one he had in the third grade at the school...now thats another story

Waldo C Falkener Sr Elementary 1

Posted June 11, 2011
This is the worst school ever!!!!!! This was the first and last year my children attend this school!!! This school was so bad i had to move my kids in the middle of the school year. I was so happy when my kids got into the school, but that quickly changed. My %th grade teache told them "what happens here, stays here", I told him this is NOT Vegas. My third grader teacher let her cry for an hour before sending her to the consulor and no one ever called me. The last straw was when a child hit my daughter in the head with a book and nothing was done about it. After remiving my kids thats when iother people stared telling how bad the school was.Wish I would have knew sooner!!

Waldo C Falkener Sr Elementary 4

Posted February 25, 2011
Falkener is a great school. You can see that the teachers care about the kids and have a desire for the students to succeed. The IB profile is a great learning tool that helps to encourage the students in many different areas.

Waldo C Falkener Sr Elementary
3931 Naco Road, Greensboro, NC  27401
Last modified Waldo C Falkener Sr Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waldo C Falkener Sr Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top