Bad
Good

I was truly excited at my child's opportunity to attend GCMC. I pleased to learn staff and administration were interviewing students and looking at their background to see if they would be a good fit for the school and if they were mature enough to handle the college like atmosphere that lacked structure found in a traditional high school setting. Unfortunately during my child s time there the principal was relocated to a local school that is known for its bad reputation. I guess that s how Guilford County rewards administrators who do good work with their schools. Alas some of the instructors have left following the principal or in anticipation of the new downward spiral that has followed. Classes with substitutes for weeks at a time, attendance has suffered, poor behaviors have emerged, and sightings of illegal substance has risen. I feel this is directly due to the oncoming principal. She has vocalized her main goal of recruiting black males to the school is of top priority. This has made students of other races and sex feel as if they are just being pushed out of the way to make room for the principal s ideal school. This is so saddening for girls and non-black students.

I've never felt more accepted in my life! This school, Greensboro College Middle College, is the best decision I have ever made in my life! The teachers are wonderful and the work is a little complex. The teachers... they do an amazing job at what they do and I would NEVER ask for anyone else! I recommend it!

Outstanding help and one on one attention.

At Greensboro Middle College, I felt like I recieved an education from teachers who strive to see their students succeed. Also, I was in a more one on one environment with only about 10 or 12 kids in each class. The schools main policy is no drama. There are no fights, no big arguements, no clicks, none of the things students dread about high school. Overall, I think Greensboro Middle College was a wonderful experience.

Last modified Greensboro College Middle College is a Public school that serves grades 11-12