Posted April 26, 2013
I've never felt more accepted in my life! This school, Greensboro College Middle College, is the best decision I have ever made in my life! The teachers are wonderful and the work is a little complex. The teachers... they do an amazing job at what they do and I would NEVER ask for anyone else! I recommend it!

Posted February 13, 2008
Outstanding help and one on one attention.

Posted September 20, 2007
- a former student
At Greensboro Middle College, I felt like I recieved an education from teachers who strive to see their students succeed. Also, I was in a more one on one environment with only about 10 or 12 kids in each class. The schools main policy is no drama. There are no fights, no big arguements, no clicks, none of the things students dread about high school. Overall, I think Greensboro Middle College was a wonderful experience.

Contact Information

815 West Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27401

School website

Greensboro College Middle College
815 West Market Street, Greensboro, NC  27401
Last modified Greensboro College Middle College is a public school that serves grades 11-12
Greensboro College Middle College Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.